This one is good for breakfast, lunch, or dinner... What I usually do is make it at dinner, then I'll have leftovers of it for breakfast for the next several days.
2 lb zucchini
1 Tbsp salt
3/4 cup egg substitute, lightly beaten (or 3 beaten eggs)
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes
1 3/4 cup shredded low-fat Monterey Jack cheese (7 oz)
1. Trim ends from zucchini. Shred zucchini and place in a colander set over a bowl. Add salt; toss to mix. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Press zucchini with the back of a spoon to squeeze out any excess moisture.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
4. Combine egg substitute, onion, oregano, basil and hot pepper flakes.
5. Stir in cheese and zucchini. Mix well. Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set (My oven usually takes closer to 45 minutes to get the frittata golden brown). Serve immediately or cool and serve at room temperature.
Per serving: 240 calories, 8 g carbohydrates, 19 g protein, 15 g fat, 0 g fiber, 44 mg cholesterol, 1205 mg sodium