I don't know what exactly to call this, but since I'm not huge on eggs and have limited time in the morning, I make this on the weekend, cut it up into pie-like slices, and take one to work each day.
1. With a mixer, mix 4 whole eggs plus 2 egg whites until super frothy.
2. Add between 1/2 and 3/4 cups LF ricotta (depending on how egg-y you want it. If you add more ricotta, it ends up more like a cheese cake).
3. Add a dash of salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
4. Add a splash of lemon.
5. Add splenda to taste.
6. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until knife inserted comes out clean.
7. After removing from the oven, allow to cool completely and then refrigerate.
With more ricotta, this would also qualify as a dessert