Honest to goodness bread-like muffins. I found these on Recipezaar and had one for breakfast this morning. REALLY GOOD!!! Quick and simple! A great change of pace if you're tired of eggs.
* 1 large egg
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon (I use more)
* 2 teaspoons plain fat-free yogurt
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
1.Spray a microwave safe ramekin or bowl with cooking spray (or use a muffin liner).
2. Mix the egg and splenda until well combined (I use a fork), add the yogurt and blend well.
3. Mix in the ground flaxseed, cinnamon and baking powder until well combined.
4. Pour in ramekin and microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds (note the ramekin should be no more than half full since these do rise a lot, if it is too small they will overflow).
5. These taste best served hot.
I added some chopped pecans and poured some FF half & half around the base but it really wasn't necessary. It was really good!!!