Old 09-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/189/155

Height: 5'7

Default PIZZA!!! But you know, with eggs...

Roast a bulb of garlic - cut off the top, get at least a drop of olive oil on each exposed clove, sprinkle with salt and pepper, wrap in foil, bake at 350 C till it's squishy and a kind of brown/caramelized - about 30 min depending on garlic bulb size.

Mix 3 eggs with a splash of water, a sprinkle of oregano, basil and salt. On low heat in a small pan, pour the eggs in, and leave them with a lid on until they start to firm up. Add shredded low fat mozza at this point, slivers of red pepper, mushrooms, onion, whatever your favourite pizza toppings are, and turkey pepperoni (the pizza kind not the stick kind - butterball makes the one I like). Put the lid back on and leave on low heat until the egg on top isn't runny. If you don't use low heat with a lid, the bottom will be burned before the top is firm.

Now pour a tiny bit of tomato sauce or sugar free pizza sauce or sugar free pasta sauce on the plate you'll be using. Ease out your egg pizza on top of the sauce. Top with bits of roasted garlic.

Makes 2 servings at least. AND SOOO GOOD. Its better if you can throw it in the oven like a frittata, but I didn't have a small cast iron and didn't feel like melting the handle off my pan this morning.
Riotactress is offline   Reply With Quote