Men with an hour glass figure

• Hey everyone,

I am still getting at though's kilos and losing weight. But there is something I have known for a while now and that is I have an hour glass figure.

Just wondering if there are any other men with this figure type. I don't have any self esteem or problems with my figure regarding the shape (except for the few more kilos to get rid of). But I appear to have a slightly larger chest and my hips come out a little so my waist on the sides tapers in.

Just wondering if any other men had this issue?
  • Well I'm not a guy, but I can say I've seen guys that have this sort of figure. I think the main difference is girls have wider hips?
    Sorry if I'm not a lot of help
  • Quote: Hey everyone,

I am still getting at though's kilos and losing weight. But there is something I have known for a while now and that is I have an hour glass figure.

Just wondering if there are any other men with this figure type. I don't have any self esteem or problems with my figure regarding the shape (except for the few more kilos to get rid of). But I appear to have a slightly larger chest and my hips come out a little so my waist on the sides tapers in.

Just wondering if any other men had this issue?
    o could always hire a personal trainer and tone specific areas that are too large for u?