3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Maintainers > Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss

Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Extra fat on my butt :\

Old 08-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #1

Unhappy Extra fat on my butt :\

Hello, I'm new here and I really need some help.

I gained weight I think a year ago, and now I lost weight again and noticed that I have something called a banana fold. I hate how my butt looks and I constantly wear big jackets to cover it.. I'm only 17 so I don't know why I have this.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, search 'banana fold' on Google images. When you look at yourself on profile, it's kinda of a second butt, beneath your butt cheek?

I would like to know how I can eliminate this. Diet or exercise, because I don't want plastic surgery.

Thank you!
abcmaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
Aloha nui loa

S/C/G: 193.6/TKR/160

Height: 6'1"

Try this http://www.amazon.com/Brazil-Butt-Li...azil+butt+lift
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #3
Aloha nui loa

S/C/G: 193.6/TKR/160

Height: 6'1"

I would hop on that $42 used "like new" set if I were you. It's a great set.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: Nearing the home stretch

Hmmm.. I admit this is the first time I've heard about it, so my thoughts are more of a guess than anything else. If you want to try to tone that area, then I would try lunges and squats (particularly squats).

I also hope you find a way to love your body and appreciate yourself without feeling you need to hide. I know it's a tough world out there. I really do, and it really sucks sometimes. But the best feeling happens when you can be truly happy with yourself, bumps folds and all, and feel like a million bucks (because you are!). Needing to look a certain way to feel acceptable or appealing means we will always be worried about one thing or another. I hope this doesn't sound condescending... I just remember my own insecurities about my body when I was your age, and I now realize how hurtful those social messages were. You're beautiful right as you are.
Back in August 2013, I convinced myself to give my plan a shot until October 31, 2013. I told myself then that, when that date came, I would be grateful I had committed myself to losing weight. Sure enough, when October 31, 2013 came, I was deeply grateful and pleased with my progress. It's been 19 months and over 115 lbs lost, and I remain deeply grateful every day. There are no words to explain how worth it the hard work is.
Reached onederland 31.12.2013!
Became 'overweight' (BMI of 29.7) on July 29, 2014!

belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.