Saggy Baggy Arms

• Okay...I have lost 70# and gained some back...I have to loose that and to get to goal is a ways yet. I have saggy skin and cellulite. The more I research this the worse I feel. I am ready about the fibrous connective tissue that contributes to cellulite and understand I will always be dealing with this at some level.
    Advice?
    SmartLipo?
    Keep loosing first?s
    My morale is in the toilet when I look at myself in the mirror. After all that weight loss and now this to deal with. I still don't look good in clothes!
    HELP!!!
  • That's such a tough thing to deal with!!! I have some similar issues which I fear won't be fixed with any amount of weight loss or exercise, but I'm hopeful and am going to work hard and weight and see!

If I were in your shoes I'd keep losing, add lifting if you haven't already (you can do it at home with no equipment, you don't need a gym if that's an issue). Even if you end up at, or near, goal and you aren't at your ideal you will at least know you exhausted all effort before moving onto surgery type stuff.

Best of luck!
  • Definitely lift. Even with 130 pounds to go it's making a difference in some of my more saggy areas. Make sure you're eating to get the nutrients you need for healthy skin too.

But even if you do end up saggy, it's better than being unhealthy!