Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 11-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #1  

Default Any bra "experts" out there?

Well, since losing almost 100 lbs and also my age being an issue, i now have hardly any breast tissue on top and sagging, soft, fuller on bottom breasts UGH.

Since i learned how to size i finally have 2 bras that i absolutely love just because of the right size and fit (Panache Tango II balconnet) however i wish that they would provide more of an uplifted rounded shape and i wish i had more cleavage due to soft tissue and lack of it up top so the tops of the cups tend to wrinkle a bit because they're not filled out like full on top gals (which i greatly envy!!)

i have no idea where to go now (Freya, Curvy Kate or a different Panache) i measure 33 under bust and 41 across the cup so i imagine i'm an FF although the Panache i have now are 34 and 36 (a bit loose of course in the band size i've lost a little more weight) and the cup size is a GG which fits ok but could be filled out more in the upper cup. i wish i could create a cleavage with my bras but i understand that plunge bras aren't desirable with soft tissue pendulous breasts.. can anyone recommend another Panache that would be more uplifting and better fitting than the Tango II?

thanks!!
3fcuser291505109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 251.5/162/140

Height: 5'3"

I have the same issues. I love my Lane Bryant plunge bras (never heard I shouldn't wear plunge & love the cleavage they create) & am currently looking for a replacement since I need a smaller band size than they carry. I do know that after the LB plunge, I have always needed demi style bras because of the lack of fullness at the top of my breasts. I checked your size with this calculator: http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bracalculator.htm & it says you should be wearing a 32I (with snug band), 34H (moderately snug band), or 36G (slightly snug band). I like that calculator because it is the only one that I found that matched the professional fitting I had a couple of months ago. Now I feel like I can trust it as I lose more weight & need new sizes.
amyk0202 is offline   Reply With Quote