3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body-image-issues-after-weight-loss-219/)
-   -   Best compression garments and does your stomach ever stop being so incredibly saggy? (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body-image-issues-after-weight-loss/269792-best-compression-garments-does-your-stomach-ever-stop-being-so-incredibly-saggy.html)

abbysue715 11-12-2012 08:01 PM

Best compression garments and does your stomach ever stop being so incredibly saggy?

I have a ton of loose stomach skin. I have a pannus and its just getting droopier with the more weight that I lose. I know its never going to be a super tight stomach but I was just wondering if anyone has had any success stories with their apron of fat?

Also I have to wear compression garments or spanx type things everyday. I don't have to but I certainly look and feel much better when I do. lol The best ones that I have found are at Costco. They are the Maidenform Flexees fat free dressing. Its the high waisted boy shorts. They are the most affordable as well at 17 bucks for a 2 pack. Are there any others out there that have found some that they really love?

drixnot 11-12-2012 11:08 PM

I definately need to keep an eye on this thread... my shapewear no longer fits and need to buy new stuff.

mandypandy2246 03-06-2013 12:17 PM

This is an old thread I found searching - but would love to know if anyone found good shapewear or tricks. At a little over 25 lost, my stomach is starting to "fall" and look droopier and I'd like to give it some support for comfort and for looking better under clothes. Plus I read that by not supporting it - you can do more damage and stretch out the skin even more from gravity ... that seems reasonable so I'd like to support it.

MSDEEDEE23 03-06-2013 04:29 PM

go to squeem dot com
It works wonders!!!! I have 3 of the miracle vests.

Betty Jewel 07-17-2013 10:46 AM

For medical grade compression I like Bellefit, but they are pretty pricey. They hold up really well and have a decent resale value if you need to move down a size.

Aclai4067 07-17-2013 10:02 PM

I haven't tried it, but I hear the Assets line at Target is by the same creator as Spanx. The only shapewear I've bought is spanx brand. They work well with some things, but there is a big seam down the belly that shows through thinner fabrics. So definitely check the seam placement before buying your shapewear.

AwShucks 07-23-2013 11:57 PM

I love Assets! I wear them every day -- the high waisted pants liner and the thigh length brief. They're about the weight of panty hose, so comfortable, and cooler in the summer heat. If you're at the top end of their weight chart range, you'll have to yank them up occasionally, but when you hit that sweet spot in fit, it's great. I've noticed lately that mine are almost unnoticeable now, they're so comfortable. Try it!

Astro Chic 01-03-2014 10:19 AM

Ooh I'll have to pick up a pair today. Always thought spanx was too pricey but wished to have a pair to wear under summer clothes. Hope they can smooth out the belly lumps when I wear sweaters.

Girl4him 02-17-2014 08:59 PM

I have all this flabby belly fat that I need to control some how. Thanks for all this information. I really need something to help with the sagging belly flap. my body just gets so hot and sweaty in some of the fat slimming stuff.