The only downside to weight loss for me

• My face thinned out and now I actually look 37. :/ 6 months ago people thought I was in my 20's. Oh well.
  • Uh oh. People always think I'm in my 20s and I just turned 40. Hmm, maybe need to reevaluate the weight loss....
  • Novaangel-did only 5 pounds really make that big of a difference?
  • Oh, I should explain. I lost massive fat inches because I do strength training. So the scale only went down 5 pounds but I look like I lost 10-15 pounds in comparison to how I looked back in Feb when I started. I had a slightly pudgy face that hid lines and now it seems to be a bit more noticable in pictures now that I'm slimmed down..

I'm trying not complaining though because I'm super happy with my results, I like my body so much better but there are places I wish the weight would stay like face and chest.
  • I now have a space in my bra Why couldn't I lose extra on my thighs instead? Just sayin'.
  • Quote: I now have a space in my bra Why couldn't I lose extra on my thighs instead? Just sayin'.
    My problem aswell
  • And me, lol. My belly stubbornly refuses to shift though #typical
  • The same thing sorta happened to me. I think I look older, but still younger than my actual age.

People still mistake me for a teenager, just less than they used to. I used to get carded all the time for anything you needed to be 17, 18 for and I haven't recently. Then again when I go to the deli near work and buy a lottery ticket here and there, I'm in professional wear so that has something to do with it.

At the gym some people recently thought I was about 15 or 16, but I've had others guess closer to my actual age.

People still think my younger brother is older than me though