It's hard to say... how do you define yourself as a person?
In many ways I AM a different person:
- I've learned to address my emotional problems head-on instead of drowning them in food.
- I've become more organized and have been getting things done more quickly (a big food trigger for me was procrastinating, getting stressed out and then overeating...)
- I've become a more energetic person, I make sure to take time for myself to exercise and prepare healthy meals.
- I have more confidence, it's not every day but I'm certainly more confident than I used to be
- I actually post pictures of myself on FB now and then
- I've become more interested in fashion, clothes, hair etc. I've even started sewing a bit and doing some simple alterations myself.
- I don't watch as much TV as I used to
Beyond that I'm the same person. I have the same job, I'm married to the same wonderful man and I'm the same mom as I was before. Many of my interests are still the same, I have the same friends as I did before (although we did have a move so we've been making new ones too
Really, only YOU can decide what time of person you want to be and how you'll let your weight loss affect you. Is there are reason you're worried about this specifically?