Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 12-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #16  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I was going to come back and post about STDs as well but eskimonomad did It is a good reminder. Condoms are good to use, multiple forms of birth control are good. Know your partner's sexual history and make sure he has been tested for STDs. There are STDs that dont go away such as Herpes and AIDs requires lifelong treatment. I have had relatives die of AIDs.

I've had 2 sexual partners, 1 of which I married and I talked to both about their history as well as STDs before we did anything. And we still used condoms for many months beyond Birth control pills.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

Like others have said, I doubt the boob thing is going to be a big deal at all.

How important is your virginity to you? For me, it was something I told my first partner, but it wasn't something that held any emotional attachment for me. And it doesn't necessarily hurt - my first time was totally pain-free and generally pretty pleasant!
Expunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:10 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 200/200/130

Height: 5'7"

Thank you all for your responses. . I appreciate all the input (and definitely didn't take offense to opinions from men and male relatives of any of you). It's one of those things where I'm like 99% sure he knows about the boob thing, but I haven't said anything and neither has he....sooo yeah. I mean honestly there is no way he couldn't know with the amount of feeling he's done in that area... haha. i guess if it comes up it comes up?

I'm actually really hoping the bigger one will shrink during weight loss and it will be less noticable. Otherwise I'm getting a boob job. No joke.

As far as the virginity thing: I don't hold an emotional attachment to it at all. In never have. I just don't really trust guys. So it's not that I'm like attached to it, I just have a thing about the guy seeing me naked...and then telling his friends about it. Which I know for a fact can and does happen. So I'm not like, "this is something really special to me and a gift I'm giving to you" or whatever. It's more like, I haven't found someone where I totally trust them.

Again, I appreciate all the advice And by all means keep it coming!
wibblewobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #19  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

wibblewobble - God our stories are similar. I have been with my boyfriend-now-fiance' for 3 years. Have the same two issues you have. On the first topic, as I've lost, mine has become MORE noticeable. Boo. But I'm going to have kids first and then invest in some great new boobies! I was honest up front, like very early on in the making out stage about the second problem. I don't feel that it would be fair for him to have expectations that I was not ready to live up to. And now I feel like I'm ready for that part of our relationship to progress, he and I have open conversations about it. It's important to be able to talk about this in your relationship, I've found it makes me far more comfortable and sure of US
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote