Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 03-06-2013, 04:08 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

When I was 125 lbs I was a 32A. At 170 lbs and nursing I' m now a 38DD.thirty lbs ago I was a 40F. So yeah, I have a lot of bras in different sizes now. I don't care about them being small but the sagging upsets me greatly. Nothing I can do about that though now.
racrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 265/205/115

Height: 5'3"

I've only lost 16 pounds so far and I've already gone from a D cup to a C cup! I prefer my boobs small though so that is alright with me!
kayin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 11:08 PM   #138  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendansmum View Post
When I was younger{in high school} I wore a 36C to a D. After my kids I was wearing a 40D and now that I've lost weight I'm wearing a 36C again, but one of my girls is a little bigger. Boy I hate that!! Anyway I would love to be in a 34B or loose C by the time I'm finished. My husband has other ideas!
Don't feel bad. Literally everyone has one breast that's bigger than the other. Even men. Whichever arm is your dominant side will have the smaller cup due to the amount of muscle verses fat
CarissaSk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #139  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

^ My left boob (I am right-handed) is a half-cup or so larger than my right boob. So I normally have to decide if I want the left one sticking out a bit more, or the right being in a semi-saggy cup, ha!

After WLS, I have gone from a 42DD to a 36C or 36D. I just bought this Glamorise Front Close T-Back Wonderwire Bra (Style 1246) and LOVE it. It holds my now-saggy chest up high and proud! Right now, it only comes in my size in Dark Blue but I signed up to get notified if the Cafe color comes back in a 36C. Wearing a dark bra under a white shirt is a bit too racy for me!

I miss the bodacious chest I used to have, but I will take saggy breasts over the knee and hip pain I had being obese any day! I am also fantasizing about a future breast lift...
BerkshireGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 03:48 AM   #140  

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarissaSk View Post
Don't feel bad. Literally everyone has one breast that's bigger than the other. Even men. Whichever arm is your dominant side will have the smaller cup due to the amount of muscle verses fat
I hope it work for me too
annywhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 03:49 AM   #141  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayin View Post
I've only lost 16 pounds so far and I've already gone from a D cup to a C cup! I prefer my boobs small though so that is alright with me!
that's lovely
annywhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 02:29 PM   #142  
Chick On A Mission

S/C/G: 228.2/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Before I gained all of my weight, I was a 36C. When I got up to my highest weight of 235 my back had expanded to 45 and my cup size went up to a D. I started wearing sports bras because bras were just to uncomfortable for me. When I dropped to 225, my back went to a size 44, cup still D. The last time I took my measurements was when I weighed in at 214/215 and I was around 43/43.5. I'm currently at 210 and I haven't rechecked my measurements yet. I would love to get back down to my original size 36C, I would take smaller if I can! lol
Denise_Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote