THe biggest loser final chat thread

You're on Page 5 of 21
Go to
  • is she the new biggest loser trainer?? i think i like her, she seems a little less abrupt than jillian was...
  • Hello Everyone, I just thought I'd stop by and see how everyone was doing today!!
  • Muse sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. Your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time of sorrow. Have a safe trip on Thursday.
    I have gotten my motivation back after watching the premiere of BL. I have started walking again with my Walk Away the Pounds videos/dvds. I have done one each morning since Wednesday morning. I hope that I can keep up the motivation and see the scale numbers go down on Tuesday night at my TOPS meeting.
    Glad to see that everyone is off to a good start with their eating and excerise. Keep up the great work!
    Have a great weekend!
    Kerry
  • Quote: Massachusetts got in! I enjoyed tonight but I had to flip back and forth once Criminal Minds came on. But that's a topic for another thread!
    I am a criminal minds FREAK!! That's why I must have my DVR.
  • I like Kim so far... I think she was trying to act super tough because she had to live up to Jillian comparisons, but she's obviously worked hard to get where she is and seems to know her stuff. I LIKE that she had her team rest. With rest there wre likely able to go at it harder the next day then the other team and were less likely to over train right away. I think though she has more girls on her team and since males tend to drop weight easier, Bobs team likely has an edge reguardless.
  • I like Kim because she is a motivator.

Didn't go to the gym yesterday. It's closed on Saturday afternoon but will go today.
  • Good Morning!!

Muse.....I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmothers passing. The next few days are going to be very stressful. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I've been very proud of my eating lately.....very 'aware' of my eating and what I'm eating. No more mindless opening of the pantry door for me!!! Yesterday we were out for the day with soccer games and had a break of 45 minutes for lunch. We drove and parked in the McDonalds but I told the guys to go ahead to McD's....I was walking next door to Subway!! woohooo, actually we all then decided to go. Couldn't bear having greasy burgers sitting in my tummy!!! I don't even like McD's (save for their salads)
  • good morning! its sunday, i overate last night and am still trying to find my place in the excercise world but i will do better today. i promise red team!!! i hope everyone else is doing well!
  • But, does anyone know why Jillian isn't on TBL this time? That's what this inquiring mind wants to know!
  • Good morning!

This has been a weekend to remember. My 20 year class reunion was on Friday. Sure made me wish I had started on a weight-loss plan years ago! Gave me some extra motivation to get these pounds off. Tomorrow is my weigh-in and I think I'll be posting good numbers against TBL challenge!!!

Muse, sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • whats up everyone? hope you all are doin better than me! im a messs and need to really get w it tomm.
  • I read somewhere that she quit, but Im sure there is more to the story then that.
  • I went to a chinese/mongolian buffet last nite -_-;; and tried reeeeally hard not to overdo it. UmmMm... unfortunetly I did overdo it :/ Luckily I skipped most of the junk I usually have, and tried to have mostly veggies and seafood..

I'm supposed to go out tonight again, but I've been working on my frame of mind to try and make sure I dont go crazy again. >.>;; I figured if I post here then it just makes me even more willfull with my decision xD

<3 bekko

Go BLUE team!!! I wont let you down! ^-^ (I even went to the gym in a blue t-shirt xD WeeEEeeEE!! Good fun )
  • welcome kat!

i see you found us! guys i told her she could join
  • Hello everyone! Sorry its takem me so long to check in, I honestly couldn't find you, but I have ya bookmarked now, hehe!!!!

Muse sorry to hear about your loss. hang in there.

I had a rough week last week, but I am back on track now and back to exercising 4 to 5 days a week beginning tomorrow. Gonna start slowly with the WATP's, some crunches,and work my way up to some serious cardio and strength training. I also ordered the Biggest Loser work-out.

I've vever seen this show before but it was really good. I even had my hubby rooting for peeps. He really liked Nelson in the red team because he was a team player. He loved the way he'd get over the wall first and turn to help his team over. The Blue team didn't do it until they saw him doing it. As for that Utah chic laying into Jenn that way, grrrrrrr...Had it been me I would have gotten up and smacked her. Talk about "Drama Queen". There was no need for her to yell at and humiliate her in that way. I hope she get's voted off next. Jenn went on to lose 66 lbs anyways! HaHA! Success is the BESt revenge I say!