THe biggest loser final chat thread

You're on Page 4 of 21
Go to
  • Everyone I know was Suprised that Jillian is no longer on the Biggest Loser, that woman Kim seems nice though, I'm on the blue team on this challenge, MA got picked in the challenge I'm excited, figures i'm on the blue team but as long as I try my best we'll all be the biggest losers~!!!!! my screen name is [email protected] but you can reach me at [email protected] that is where I have my weight loss groups etc, just put BL on the subject, good luck everyone my weigh ins are Sunday morning
  • Hello losing ladies!!

I'm increasing my exercise to help my team kick some butt (GO RED TEAM!) I did 15 minutes yesterday and 40 today. It feels good to get out there again.

However, I'm so bad when it comes to food I'm still riding the birthday roller coaster. I've had 5 birthday dinners so far!!! and 2 more to go! SHEESH my birthday was a couple weeks ago! It's great to be loved but I need to find a way to celebrate without gobs of food and drink

Don't worry red team! i'll get my eating act together!
  • Hi girls Friday checkin......

Just got back from the gym and I did 15 min on the elip and 35 on the treadmill. wooohooo. Still trying to 'catch my breath' as I'm still on the recovery from bronchitis. Am pleased with todays cardio although I should have done some weight training afterwards, but I did stretch!!

skrog....hey girl, anytime you wanna come over and clean MY house is okay by me!!! I'll say that was quite the workout!!

Amber.....great job on the excercising and although the birthday wagon is coming around, try to allow for a small pc of cake and then make up for it with a little more time on the treadmill. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Ottoette.....I hear ya with the show!! This is the real world, and sometimes life just gets in the way. We can only do what we can but lets try to make the most of it.

Jen/Rosario.....is the Fat Smash plan the one from Dr. Ian (Celebrity Fit Club)? No refined carbs, is that it? When you're done the book, could you give us a little summary?

TERAPET.....you were struggling, but YOU DID IT!!! wtg!!! tommorow's another day, just take it one at a time!!!
  • Hey guys... my grandmother passed away last night so I may be out of town later this week. If I am late for the check-in next week you know why, but I am still participating!
  • Muse - Deepest prayers and sympathy for you and your family...
  • I am sorry to hear about your grandmother Idealmuse. my prayers go out to you and your loved ones. hang in there!
  • Sorry to hear about your grandma muse....
  • Angel-eyes: Here's a review of the Fat Smash Diet that I found here on 3FC:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/Diets/Diet...at_Smash_Diet/

It is pretty easy to follow so far!
  • Muse, so sorry about your loss. We will be thinking of you...
  • Looks like I won't be leaving until Thursday so I won't miss a weigh-in after all... thanks for the kind thoughts everyone It's appricated!
  • hey guys!!!!!

thanks kim! dont i know it! my sis just made it harder: she just gave me a g card to friuendlys so im prob gonna go use it tomm night n get it over with!

melissa:did you see my message about ww comm. being free to all?
    keep pluggin guys! im hopin itll be contagious!

go red!!!!!!!!
  • Idealmuse sorry to hear about your grandmother. My prayers are with you and your family. Have a safe trip on Thursday.
  • I'm hoping I have found the right spot.

I always have a new motivation when the biggest losers comes on. I've actually started back to the gym. It feels good to be motivated again.

Andrea Thanks for all your hard work in organizing this.

IdealMuse-My sympathy goes out to you also in the loss of your grandmother.

Let's go blue team
  • Idealmuse, sorry about your grandmother, my thoughts are with you and your family.
  • good mornin guys!

whats up ceejay? im glad you found us again! im glad your miotivated! now if i just find my own???

what do yall think of kim lyons? i dont think i like her and i think for the 1st time.... i think that blue is gonna win win win!!!!