Biggest Looser Book?

• So is anyone going by the bl book? I know a lot of people seem to be doing winning by loosing. I just ordered the bl dvd and book two days ago and was looking for an accoutability partner for the "book" section of it. If anyone is interested, let me know, i'll probably start the plan after i get my book

Britt
  • Just wondering if you have the book yet and what is it like?
  • I have the book. I think it has some good ideas in it and a good list of foods to eat. BUT I don't recommend following the calorie part of it. If you do you'll end up eating less than 1200 calories and that isn't good.

They do have a guide to tell you what kinds of foods to eat at each meal/snack and a list of foods that you should eat. I do like that part because it's educational and it helps to know what is healthy.

They have an exercise portion of the book with a program to follow and strength training exercises. I haven't actually done this. I do the video for the exercises. I was, I've kinda stopped here lately.

The back has some really good recipes. I recommend trying Doc's Chili. Yummy. That has become a good staple around my house.