3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing

The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

New episode of Biggest Loser.....COMING UP!!

Old 03-16-2006, 01:01 PM   #16
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

I think it was really close, however saying that......the last girl on the red team (Jessica I think) had a very dissappointing loss.....only 13 lbs!!! She did look great as you could see she lost inches re:tummy wise. But her other team mates lost, 26 lbs,36 lbs and 66 lbs.

next challenge ???

angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #17

You are right angel-eyes. That was disappointing. Do you remember how much she lost at the ranch? Amanda looked awesome. Watching the ranch video i was almost in tears, what a huge difference. But from watching the show, she was the only one that really stuck to the healthy eating.

THAT WAS HUGE FOR ME!! See i exercise like a mad woman, but just this month changed my eating. I reread jillian's book, and she is totally right. For the longest time my body has been in neutral, cause i was still eating bad, but working out. So i needed to jump start my body again. I am a little nervous, my weigh in is tomorrow. So i will see if it made a huge difference. But i already can tell a big difference in my body from my eating. I am more awake, alert, and just feel real good. Not sluggish. I am taking it one day at a time.

I have even started craving salads
blondevt is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.