Weekly Meal Planner Template

• I made this template to help plan meals for the week and keep on track. It has a place at the top of each day to put your daily calorie goal and a place to total your calories. If you're interested, PM me and I'll e-mail it to you.

Oh yeah--it's in Microsoft Excel, and it is designed to print out and write on it. My new mantra is plan your work and work your plan!
  • Hi Jen, I'd love a copy. I just PMed you. Thanks!
  • I would love to have a copy, too. I will PM you my addy. Thanks
    Michele
  • Daily Food Journal
    I have a template i've been using for my daily eating journal i've been using for a few weeks. (Just got my book a couple days ago but i've been working off what i read in a friends book i borrowed right after it came out.) There's a place to keep track of water, your planned meals for the day, and what you actually ate. It's been really helpful to plan my meals for the day, makes it easier to stick to my calories.

DAY MEAL PLAN ACTUAL
    Monday 1300 cal.
    Tuesday 1600 cal.
    Wednesday 1300 cal.
    Thursday 1700 cal.
    Friday 1300 cal
    Saturday 1500 cal.
    Sunday 1800 cal.

H2O TOTAL PLANNED CALORIE TOTAL ACTUAL CALORIE TOTAL

WORKOUT PLANNED ACTUAL

I just highlight which day it is with a different color and put in the date. It's already got my calories in there, so you'd have to switch to yours. But it's very helpful to have everything right in front of me. I have it in word perfect in one big table so if you'd like it already put into the graph PM me and i'll send you the attachment.
  • Sorry I couldn't get the spacing to come out right at all so just PM me if you want it in the table/graph and i'll send it to you.
  • Okay gals--I e-mailed it to all who asked. If you still want one, just PM me here with your e-mail addy!
  • By any chance do you still have the Excel Spreadsheet for the meal planner? Thanks!
  • i was wondering the same thing.