The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

View Poll Results: Who is going home tonight 11/8?
Andrea 5 33.33%
Dr. Jeff 0 0%
Seth 2 13.33%
Shannon 1 6.67%
Suzy 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2005, 01:53 PM   #1  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Default Who is going home tonight 11/8?

Who is going home tonight 11/8? EDITED here, but not in poll---sorry!!!!

1. Andrea
2. Dr. Jeff
3. Matt
4. Seth
5. Shannon
6. Suzy

Last edited by Jen415; 11-08-2005 at 02:36 PM. Reason: STUPIDITY on my part!
Old 11-08-2005, 02:24 PM   #2  
Opulent

I'm hoping it's MATT, the guy you left out of the poll! He has doen a few nice things lately, but he is INSANE, rigid and such a NEANDERTHAL... that creepy-insane look he gets on his face all the time scares my daughter!
Old 11-08-2005, 02:37 PM   #3  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Default Oops...

Thanks for so KINDLY pointing out my faults.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

i think suzy's going to be the one to go home.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:16 PM   #5  
Opulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen415
Is this sarcasm? I don't know you so I can't tell...either way, I wasn't pointing out "your faults", I was just answering your question so I am sorry if you misconstrued that to be an attack of some kind

I was actually thinking to myself "I wonder if I missed something and Matt has immunity for some reason?" then I also thought, "Well, maybe it's just a given that he will stay becasue so many people have a soft spot for him and so she's left him off the poll" so, you see, no harm intended by simply saying "the one you left off the poll".

So, Jen, who do you want to be voted off and is that person differnet from the one you *think* will be voted off? If I were there and playing it as a game, being competitive, I'd vote off Seth or Suzy But I really hope it's Matt that goes home or Andrea, since she *wants* to go home.
Old 11-08-2005, 05:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Out of all the ones left I would like to see Seth go home but I think it may just be Suzy.

as for the poll I just figured it cut off the last person. I've made polls before (with a yes/no answer and messed up and only had yes as an option).
Old 11-08-2005, 07:25 PM   #7  

Cool

I'd like to see Matt go. I agree with Yogini. He's a Neanderthal and I'm sick of him acting out. I think that if Seth doesn't get immunity he might get voted off because he's the biggest threat. But if he does get immunity, then it's probably Suzy. She's annoying sometime, but I don't mind her so much. We'll know in a few hours.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:32 PM   #8  
Opulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen415

Just wanted to add, as you can see from my previous posts, I have my fair share of faults Just look at my posts and see all the things I didn't correct (I am dyslexic and really make mistakes when typing ).
Old 11-08-2005, 07:35 PM   #9  
Opulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosettastone
I'd like to see Matt go. I agree with Yogini. He's a Neanderthal and I'm sick of him acting out. I think that if Seth doesn't get immunity he might get voted off because he's the biggest threat. But if he does get immunity, then it's probably Suzy. She's annoying sometime, but I don't mind her so much. We'll know in a few hours.

YESSSS! Someone agrees with me on the Matt thing He is really operating from that primative, limbic brain, isn't he? Poor thing He really does scare my daughter though...he seems like someone that might be dangerous if given the opportunity and circumstances