The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 12-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Sign up for the Frozen Fiesta Biggest Loser Challenge!

Hi everyone-
We're running a BL Challenge to go along with Season 14.

Frozen Fiesta 2013 is here

Hello all!
The leaders have been chatting & we have decided to leave sign ups open until JANUARY 3rd. That way, we have more participants & our starting weights will be more realistic. Merry Christmas!
So you have until midnight, Thursday Jan 3rd to sign up & edit your starting weight.
This of course means that we wil due our best to have the teams announced by Saturday Jan 5th.
So spread the word, be sure to keep participating in the between challenges threads & enjoy the Holidays!

Last edited by CanadaMel; 12-22-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 301/287/240

Height: 5'7"

oh good! I was just thinking that my starting weight is not going to be very accurate a week from now lol