The Biggest Loser Season 14

You're on Page 9 of 11
Go to
  • I liked Danni until Jillian took her outside and she said someone is going to take it all from me, someone that hasn't worked as hard as me. In my mind, they all have worked hard. You don't lose that much weight without working hard unless you have surgery or lapband or something not natural. To me, the big prize should be their health and looking and feeling good, not the money. But, the money is what they are ultimately interested in. It's just my opinion.
  • This has been a good season. I like all the remaining contestants and am all right with whoever wins the big bucks. And I agree they are already all winners.
  • Hhmm, so you have to share your vote on Facebook to be able to vote? Well, if that's the case I hope a lot of other people vote for Jackson.
  • I voted for Jackson!!!
  • I think Danni and Gina were both at a point where its very hard to lose a high percentage fast. From what I saw yes they all work hard but Danni had to depend on only her hard work for most of the season. She couldn't be pulled through on the backs of others.

That being said I enjoyed the lack of pettiness this season. A little game play but not as much as there could have been and they genuinely seemed to like one another for the most part.

I'm sorry, hopefully I won't be stoned but I voted for Joe. I appreciated him for pushing Danni on the challenges and I thought he handled Gina pretty good.

Carmen
  • Carmen, I voted for Joe, too, even though I like Jackson a lot.
  • I too am happy with all the finalists. I was even sad to see Gina go since she has been the biggest loser in the house all season. Don't care for her personality but she was a hard worker. I am not voting cause I feel both deserve to be in it and wouldn't be able to decide. Jackson does still have the most to lose so if he gets in and does really well he would probably be a shoe in to win.

Do hope Danni takes it all. Just love her warrior spirit in the face of challenges but then she is such a sweetheart in every other part of her life.
  • Quote: Thanks you for commenting about Gina being a size 10. I can't see that as being right
    Remember muscle weighs more than fat but takes up much less space. She doesn't look flabby at all so that might be the case. She probably has lost tons of inches.
  • I was talking about the way Gina looked visually on make over week, not her weight. She looked a lot bigger than a 10 to me.
  • Was so happy to see Gina go. She whined to the end, this week about her foot. They have all sported injuries. It was weird this episode how Bob tried to mask Gina's bad behavior. Found it odd. Danni whined as well and like iwy33 I am no longer a fan.

I am disappointed Jeff made it to the end too.

Would like to have seen Jackson and Joe.
  • I honestly don't know who I am rooting for this season....

I actually felt bad for Gina. Every season, someone gets turned into the object of everyone's annoyance but I felt like she was really trying to overcome her faults. I think it was for her benefit that she was eliminated, however, because she has a good chance of winning the at home prize and might not have been able to compete for the grand prize since she didn't have that much more to lose.
  • Sigh the nastiest person won the at home money. So sad. This show has annoyed me before because the most narcissistic contestant has won. But they did lose the most weight. So congrats. Karma though karma.

Hopefully Jackson wins it all to redeem it for decent people everywhere.
  • Joe went and got all cute!
  • Dang! I was amazed what danni looked like tonight. Totally buffed. Does anyone know the exact amount of weeks they have from start from finish? I know there are several weeks that we don't see.
  • I have only seen the video clips. Does anyone know when they upload the full episode?