The Biggest Loser Season 14

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • We quit watching it. It kept getting dumber and dumber. They should have stuck to the original script.
  • 200 & Sheila-Agreed. hate the explainations too! Who really cares why you voted that way. It just seems hurtful to the person who is voted off.
  • I hope that jeff is the next to go. I understand that game play is a part of the show (even though I personally wish it weren't) but you don't promise someone right at the start that you will never vote for them, and then take the first opportunity you have to vote for them. Why should anyone trust Jeff to keep his word if he tries to make any new alliances?

Although in reality, I am ok with Mike leaving because he was the lowest loser of the week and I would rather they just have a redline instead of voting anyway.

And I have to that I'm not a big fan of Gina's but she sure does manage to pull out big numbers - I can't even imagine how she does it!!
  • I came to this thread just to post my disappointment with Jeff! I didn't like how defensive he would get with Jillian, and he struct me as a spoiled bratty kid, but after what he did to Mike, I can't stand him!! What he did was so slimey. He promised he wouldn't vote for Mike. I get its a game, but then don't give your word on something you can't keep. Mike seems like such a good person at heart, that would have kept his word to Jeff, while Jeff just seems now like a self centered brat that thinks nothing of breaking his word if it means doing for himself. Not a good character to have and it just shows how immature he is.

Good for Mike for how much weight he lost! I will be rooting for him to win the at home prize.

I hope the other members of the house find what Jeff did as repulsive as I did and vote him off the first chance they get.
  • ok...i haven't posted in a while but i'm gonna throw in my 2 cents :-)

i really think the new voting format is stupid. if you are gonna go in a secret booth and vote, what is the POINT of SAYING who you voted for?? either make it anonymous and the person is just GONE, or keep it the old way and vote them off. Going in the booth is a total waste of time if they say who they voted for. ????

second...i love Danni.

third...This group seems better than some they've had in the past....the worst ever was the group with Frado, Brandon and my most hated and laziest contestant ever...Elizabeth. I hated that whole game playing group so much i almost stopped watching the show...it was out of control. Especially how Elizabeth made it to the final four ONLY because those guys refused to vote for her. Disgusting...and ruined the show that season.
  • I haven't posted in a while, but I have been watching this season. I do like the contestants more than past.

That said, the trainers are really ticking me off at weigh-in. Saying crazy stuff like "oh, I can't believe she only lost 4 pounds." IIRC, previous seasons they would say 4 pounds is still a good job. A loss is a loss. I understand it is a contest, but still. It makes me sad to see the people be upset over a loss. I understand tht they don't want to leave, but It still breaks my heart.
  • Quote: I haven't posted in a while, but I have been watching this season. I do like the contestants more than past.

That said, the trainers are really ticking me off at weigh-in. Saying crazy stuff like "oh, I can't believe she only lost 4 pounds." IIRC, previous seasons they would say 4 pounds is still a good job. A loss is a loss. I understand it is a contest, but still. It makes me sad to see the people be upset over a loss. I understand tht they don't want to leave, but It still breaks my heart.
    I think the variance in when the trainers think 4 pounds or 6 pounds or whatever is a good loss has to do with how long the "week" was. Apparently some weeks are longer than others on the show.
  • I agree that all losses should be celebrated but this group of people are way behind pass seasons. By week six someone had or was close to losing 100 lbs. I don't think there is anyone even close to the 100 mark yet.

Agree about Jeff. Can't wait to see him go. So glad Jillian continues to harass him! Maybe it will help him grow up a bit.

Shoeluver-I hated last season the most but didn't like that group of people either. Could not stand Fredo!
  • ugh have the contestant "confessions" always been this stupid? I don't need to listen to Allison explain what the contest is and then have 3 contestants explain it again.

and Gina's drama queening is getting really old.
  • The voting booth isn't for anonymity, it's so they can't change their vote when they hear three other people vote for a certain person. It's a check and balance for producers. Gina is getting really old and whiney, this whole group is really annoying and whiney. Those trainers have their hands full.
  • I just want to say my least favorite contestant on the show is Gina. She has become the Queen of Whine. When she starts crying and making excuses, I just want to put my hands through the TV and shake her to stop. You can tell the trainers are starting to feel the same way about Gina. I really want Gina to go home.

My favorite, hands down, is Danni!!! She works hard, does what she needs to do and is moving forward with her goals.
  • Agreed about Gina. What a whiner. If she has a problem with the other guy just tell him and work it out instead of running off like a baby. I also don't care for Alex. Agree with Jillian that she always phones it in and nothing really changed this week for her. You would think she would have taken something away from Jillian's rant but she didn't. We are in week 8 or 9 and no one near 100 lbs yet. Wonder why this group is so slow in losing weight.
  • I'm on Team Danni too. She works hard and doesn't make a lot of drama. And I have to say Jackson has really grown on me - ever since the week the trainers were gone, he's really seemed to find his confidence. And given his size, his losses have been (relatively) slow, but he never gets too down by it, which I think is a great quality to emulate.

and where did the Francelina and Jeff romance come from?? I hope that he's not as big of a jerk as he appeared last week, but it would have been a lot more clear why he didn't vote for her if they hadn't been hiding this relationship. (I'm not sure who I mean by "they" - F&J or the editors!! lol!)
  • April-agreed. I think it was probably the producers hiding it for dramatic effect at the weigh in & vote. For some reason they love when the viewers dislike cast members! I feel most people would have understood his vote if they would have known there was a possibility of a romantic involvement.
  • Was glad to see Gina had a breakthrough this week. Still don't care much for her but happy for her. Francy looked great in her pics! Wow she really has done awsome since going home.