3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing

The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Season 13!

Old 01-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #91

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Bob said noone ever quit... didn't Rulon from a few seasons ago quit? Only thing is if they want to go home they should just throw the weigh in since even if they go home on their own someone else that wants to be there then gets eliminated. They probably know they will be away from home, but maybe they don't know the drama and what goes on behind the camera and maybe it just got to Joe,..seemed like alot of drama was going on with his brother.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #92

S/C/G: 280/280/175

Height: 5ft11

Default Conda Go Home

CONDA NEEDS to go just want to slap her really I know its TV and we need some Drama but she is just annoying I hope she goes home soon Ithink it should of been her as for no distractions that is crap just because you do not have a family with kids u still have distractions I am glad Lauren has done so well. I am rooting for Santa and Chisim my favorite 2 right now

LeeLee

http://fromlazytocrazy.blogspot.com/[
LeeLee953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #93

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

I'm sure some of the "drama" is just good editing. That said, Conda is super irritating. That can't all be editing.

I do think the Bob vs. Dolvett thing is mostly fabricated. It seems so forced. Of course, it doesn't really matter. Dolvett wins in the "fox" category!
Old 01-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #94

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimL1214 View Post
Just going to say... I can't stand Conda!!! She is so childish and petty, it drives me nuts!!! I will be happy to see her go when her time comes, and I am hoping for tonight!
I'm with you. Oh she gets on my nerves. Hate everything about her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candeka View Post
Ugh, I can't wait until Conda goes home. She's very nasty and snobby. I don't understand why people are not voting to get her out. It's not like she pulls in big numbers. My dislike for her is actually so strong that I almost change the channel when shes talking, because nothing nice ever comes out of her mouth!
I thought the same thing She is the biggest girl on the team (maybe Ranch) and her numbers are dismal every week. I wait an hour to watch each week so I can fast forward thru commercials. Well last night i was fast forwarding everytime she talked! ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candeka View Post
Maybe they were told to send Lauren home and keep Conda since Conda adds drama to the show well Lauren was kind of in the shadows? It is a TV show after all and drama keeps viewers. However, in this case I think it might lose viewers since a lot of people use this as a motivational show, and watching someone be rude and roll their eyes when someone else loses more weight than them is very very irritating.
I was wondering that too. Why would they keep her? She is a drag on the team as far as weight loss numbers and ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennay View Post
Did anyone notice in the "rematch" that conda cheated? She only had one foot in one of the boxes.
I noticed that too. Didn't Dolvett say high knees too. She barely picked her legs up.

afm~I love the show but I really don't care for this season. I like most of the contestants they just seem whiny though. Really like the young girl on the black team,. Really don't like the older lady on the black team that is always crying and whining. Just shush up and do the best you can.

Agreed about the guy that left early. Just wait out the week and throw the weigh in so everyone could have stayed another week since it wasn't Conda that went hom! lol!!

Mini Goal: 155

maryshady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #95
Paso a paso

S/C/G: 264/Ticker/160

Height: 1.65

I think red team is making very BAD desitions. Lauren? really? they are not thinking as a team cause she was not the best desition to send home at all.

I hate Conda since week 1, playing the victim in the WI. In week 2 all the drama against Joe's brother was a personal thing from the WI in week 1, and kind of stupid :S. In this week i didn't undertood the drama since the girl from the black team picked her, just shut up and work out instead.

Also i really liked when Santa beated the black girl that was a powerlifter (i'm not good with names yet hehe), she was so cocky and his reaction was from a gentleman. He is also one of my favorites.

And that girl from the red team that was a fighter, GOSH i hated her when Chism won. C'mon you may not love to lose (no one does) but please, behave as an adult.

And i'm hating Bob, he is acting childish, you can compete but is not necesarily to act like that. Dolvett in the other hand look like is nothing personal but a game, Bob don't seem to look it in the same way.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #96

Height: 5'5

some of the comments made during the weigh ins were crazy.

and was I the only one that noticed during the pair ups that a majority of the red team matched had a higher % of body fat lost than their pair on the black team
Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:12 PM   #97
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Blah, blah, blah.

I know it's early in the season but for some reason I'm not feeling this season as much as last season. I think the biggest thing for me is that I'm not finding anyone very inspirational that I can relate to. Hopefully, eventually...

Conda, I'm hoping she turns out to be like Hannah of seasons past (annoying at first but seemed to grow A LOT on the show and eventually turned out to be a relateable person).

Ugh, and don't get me started on the guy who kick. COME ON! WHY!?!?! I have to say that made me way more upset than Conda. He could've at least waited until the weigh-in and asked to be thrown off. I mean, seriously, he was given an amazing opportunity and just threw it away. I don't get it, do these people not understand how long the biggest loser lasts? Their families have to agree with it so why did he freak out all of a sudden (and I'm saying this as a mother!). I actually told my husband if he was in the same position as this guy (severely overweight with a plethora of health problems) and came home early, he'd be in serious trouble! I'd much rather him healthy and able to live a long life with us together than have him back immediately.

Starting Measurements (B/W/H): about 51/40/46, 240 lbs Goal Reached Pre-Pregnancy: 39/29.5/38, 156lbs Current: about 43/34/42
Mini-Goals
Started at 240
Onederland 199 (Jan 6, 2010, exactly 2 years after my previous due date!)
Overweight BMI 185 (Aug 3, 2011, one year after joining 3FC!)
Pre-pregnancy weight 175 (Oct 18, 2011)
Called Goal 156

My Bras, Fashion, and Weight Loss Blog
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:44 AM   #98

wow, I don't ever remember a cameraman or a producer talking before and tonight there was both. And obviously Conda just isn't getting on our nerves.
Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God
Old 01-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #99
focused and aiming

I think the same. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think her attitude will improve much. Maybe the threat of losing prize money will keep her in check a bit, but I doubt it could be long term.

(Take a peek at Dolvett's page on FB at what folks are saying.)

Last edited by ontarget : 01-25-2012 at 10:32 AM.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #100
Ilene the Bean

S/C/G: 165/149/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarget View Post

(Take a peek at Dolvett's page on FB at what folks are saying.)
they are calling Conda, AnaConda ... I love FB ...

Yes, Conda is very immature and has a lot of growing up to do... But then again Gail is older and is a whinner too I'm kinda glad she is gone but I liked her better than Conda... I'm also happy that she is doing so well at home though, I think she learned her lesson...

I don't understand what people expect when they go on this show, they've obviously watched it before applying for the show... Jeez, quit your whinning, quit your quitting, lose the weight and do what your trainer says *period* ... Maybe I'm incensitive ...

Last edited by Ilene : 01-25-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #101

can we get a link to dolvett's page?
Old 01-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #102
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrypie View Post
can we get a link to dolvett's page?
If you have FB just search Dolvett, he has two, I think, pages, I «liked» the page where there is a real close up of him on his profile pic...

Old 01-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #103

found it, thanks
Old 01-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #104
focused and aiming

Bob has a page, too, on FB.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #105
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarget View Post
Bob has a page, too, on FB.
So does Jillian Micheals...

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.