Season 13!

You're on Page 42 of 45
Go to
  • I thought Kim had it. She looked great. Time will tell, but I still believe Conda and Jeremy were in it for the money only and both will regain. I hope I'm wrong.
  • And Mike looked fantastic!!
  • yes, he did. Glad he won. Emily is so pretty. Cassandra looked great as a blonde. Conda went blonde too. Someone must have told them blondes have more fun.
  • I'm so bummed. Too bad for Kim she didn't start off a little more unhealthy I guess. I can't believe Jeremy was still that pudgy and beat Kim who looked like a solid wall of muscle. First time I've ever felt bummed that % of weight loss matters instead of overall fitness.
  • Yup. Why I think it should be BMI or % of excess or something. Can't argue that Kim didnt give it everything, but there just wasnt anything less to lose. - She had a way better figure than Alison!
  • Kim did look amazing. She may not have won the money but at least she won a car, $7000 and got her health back. Jeremy still has some to lose and hopefully he does not get content with how he looks now that he has won the money and the competition is over. However, he did have the highest percentage lost out of everyone including Mike so he did earn it which can not be denied.

Mike did an amazing job at home, so did Ben. Even with this season being so drama filled with many contestants still being overweight, it still produced amazing results in some of the players.
  • Count me those who are very disappointed that Kim didn't win. I am sad about this, I was rooting for her really hard.
    My personal belief is that the contestants should be similar in age and excess weight. Jeremy looked good (as much as he can look "good", hrrmph) in the suit but he still had a lot of fat around his waist. But look how much excess weight he started with. Kim had nothing more to lose.
    Still, to me, she IS the biggest loser.
    Jeremy and Conda .... if they were not on the show together, neither of them would have made it to the finale.
    JMHO
  • Again I think it is fixed. How tall is Jeremy? My husband weighs around 192 and is 5' 10. He looks skinny except for his little belly. Jeremy still looked way big to me. I know there is extra skin but i thought for sure he would come in around 220.

Anyway, Kim looked great. Wasn't a big fan of hers till the end of the show but really wanted her to win. Thought everyone did a great job. Was so surprised by how much weight Gail lost. Didn't think she was going to go home and do very much. Didn't realize in the beginning of the show she was over 300 lbs.

Thought Emily, Cassandra, & the girl in yellow looked fantastic. Mike was so deserving of the prize!!!

Loved what Adrian said on the scale about all families being dysfunctional. Wonder if Anaconda apologized to them both off screen? I doubt it and maybe they paid him to say it (lol) but glad to see there was no ill will toward anyone.
  • As much as the personalities got in the way of the numbers this time around, Jeremy did lose the biggest % of weight. And, in a way, I think it's a positive thing that a person can still win without being 'buff', I mean, we all feel like winners when we move our tickers, even though we may have some more to lose. He put in a lot of work to drop those lbs., and if he were someone we liked, we'd be feeling differently about the outcome, IMVHO.....
  • Agreed. I think if he wasnt Conda's brother we would have been rooting for him. Most of the time he had one of the better personalities on the show.
  • I don't think I would be rooting for him, simply because of the whole "It's wrong to bring someone back! It's just not fair" followed by immediately being OK with it when he was the one being brought back. It REALLY rubbed me the wrong way.
  • was it just me? or was the cheering much more muted for conda?
  • Does anyone remember what Kim's final weight was? Just curious. I was so mad/dissapointed that I deleted the show from my DVR list immediately after Germy won.
  • Quote: Does anyone remember what Kim's final weight was? Just curious. I was so mad/dissapointed that I deleted the show from my DVR list immediately after Germy won.
    I believe that Kim's final weight was 134 pounds.
  • Quote: Does anyone remember what Kim's final weight was? Just curious. I was so mad/dissapointed that I deleted the show from my DVR list immediately after Germy won.
    Kim's final weight was 134. I want to know what Jeremy weighed before this final weigh in.