Season 13!

You're on Page 41 of 45
Go to
  • So, let me get this straight.

It is SO WRONG for a former contestant to return after being sent home that it is worth staging a walkout over....UNLESS that contestant is Jeremy. In which case he EARNED that return spot! He DESERVED to be there, darn it!

If the "principle" of not letting eliminated contestants return actually mattered to him, he'd have refused to compete. Instead, he insinuates that he shouldn't even have to compete, because he shouldn't have been eliminated in the first place.

I don't recall ever being so upset about a season before. What an awful final 3.
  • It's like a weight loss program + soap opera rolled into one. I haven't watched it religiously, but I remember earlier seasons really being more about the weight and health. And contests being more about whether or not the contestants knew their calories, etc. This season has been drawn out and funky and we'd get more out of the time slot if we spent it with the TV off and the dance music on
  • So if I understood it correctly they were only going home for 1 week before the finale? Isn't usually like 3 months and if so why even bother watching. What could they all possibly lose in 1 week.
  • There were some others who still had a lot to lose but they came in at really high numbers and they did extremely well while at the ranch but just needed more time. There was the two you all mentioned, Shay (who came back at the finale of the next season and won money from subway for every lb she lost) and another young guy who wore orange. He was really young and weighed like 490 lbs and they let him return the next season I think. Can't remember his name.
  • found it. Daniel wright: He went from 454 to 201lbs in 2 seasons of BL
  • Quote: So if I understood it correctly they were only going home for 1 week before the finale? Isn't usually like 3 months and if so why even bother watching. What could they all possibly lose in 1 week.
    No, it's more than 1 week until the finale. They always film the show 2-3 months ahead of time. So when Alison said "see you in 1 week" it was just a line for the show. They've been away from the ranch for 2-3 months now. The first news of the walk out came out in February, but just aired 2 weeks ago.
  • Quote: No, it's more than 1 week until the finale. They always film the show 2-3 months ahead of time. So when Alison said "see you in 1 week" it was just a line for the show. They've been away from the ranch for 2-3 months now. The first news of the walk out came out in February, but just aired 2 weeks ago.
    Thanks for that explanation Thought it was so weird when she said see you next week!
  • I've always loved BL but we're way behind here in the UK. We're just getting the one with Frado and that Elizabeth who never does anything but stays in every week. I've really noticed that they've upped all the game-playing compared to previous seasons and I hate it. It should be on who has the best % losses and not who's made friends with who. I've already stopped watching every episode because of the game-playing and if it only gets worse as you all say, I can see my love affair with BL being over
  • Quote: I've always loved BL but we're way behind here in the UK. We're just getting the one with Frado and that Elizabeth who never does anything but stays in every week. I've really noticed that they've upped all the game-playing compared to previous seasons and I hate it. It should be on who has the best % losses and not who's made friends with who. I've already stopped watching every episode because of the game-playing and if it only gets worse as you all say, I can see my love affair with BL being over
    That season was very tame compared to this one. Some seasons were worse than others but not so bad because there were still inspiring people to root for. Do yourself a favor, just skip season 13 cause after the first few weeks there was no one left to even care about.
  • Man, I regret the lost hours watching it this season. I just kept hoping it was going to get better, and it didn't. Why I kept on watching is a mystery and a disappointment. I should value my time more highly.

I pledge today that if next season contains mean, shallow, conniving people who aren't rejected by the rest of the group in the first few shows, I will shut the TV off and use the time more wisely.
  • Sadly, this was my first season watching. A friend of mine kept telling me to keep with it, and that it always got better. She was WRONG. I don't know if I will watch again. I'm not so much rooting for Kim, as rooting against Conda and Jeremy. Neither of them deserve to win.

What a waste of time. I could have been exercising.
  • And while I'm reading here about BL, I am listening to pre-finale interviews with Jeremy, Kim, Dolvett, and Bob. (Not Conda!) Right now I'm listening to Bob. He's a hoot. He's trying to be positive about the season. He's trying to promote Conda (of course), but I'm not buying it. He's also talking about Jeremy and Kim. You might check them out if you're interested. They are on the NBC website.
  • I have a suspicion that they're banking on Conda as the winner. They are trying too, too hard to rehabilitate her in the eyes of the country...
  • Quote:
    What a waste of time. I could have been exercising.
    I always exercise while I'm watching Biggest Loser and Dancing with the Stars. If the show is lame or annoying at least I get something out of it. I'm getting close to the point of not caring with DWTS now...the judges sure have their obvious favorites. I think there is just a point in every reality show where I am done with people who are left. Happens in Survivor if I watch, too.
  • Well at least Conda didn't win ... but it's not the person I wanted that's for sure ...

One thing I have been liking is that the recent episodes were not 2 hours long... one hour is more than enough...