Season 13!

You're on Page 36 of 45
Go to
  • The other royal blue person was the one who left in the middle of a week. If you quit you dont get to come back.

Oh I remember the yellow team. I was really glad when Gail left. She was rather sloth-like and whiny.
  • So, they had three quitters this year. wow. I'd forgotten about the other blue guy.
  • I really want the returning player to win
  • Quote: Yayy! New season starts tonight
    Such high hopes we had
  • Originally Posted by FatToFitWife
    Yayy! New season starts tonight

Yayy! This season is almost over...........just saying
  • Yeah, this was not what I expected. Were it not for Dovett, who is so inspirational, I wouldn't watch....

Better luck next season (?)
  • Maybe its because I've only watched previous seasons on and off (the only season I watched every episode of was season 10, and I just watched that online 2 months ago)... but I've actually enjoyed this season. I did hate the first part of it, but after they started trying to make it more for the inspirational parts as opposed to the drama parts, I've come to enjoy it. But again, that could be that this is the first season that I've fully committed to watching it from beginning to end.
  • I must be enjoying this season. I keep looking forward to watching it every week.
  • Quote: It won't let me watch it either. It also says its only streamed within the USA.. They just hate us Canadians lol. Thanks tho!
    City tv is showing the episodes to us Canadians.

http://video.citytv.com/video/detail.../week-sixteen/
  • Quote: Originally Posted by FatToFitWife
    Yayy! New season starts tonight

Yayy! This season is almost over...........just saying
    Thank good ness. I am watching Episode 16 where Mark and Buddy just got into the van to leave and for some reason I could see Conda written all over that.

I sure do not want her or Jeremy to win. Kim I don't care either way. I just want this season to be done.
  • Quote: Thank good ness. I am watching Episode 16 where Mark and Buddy just got into the van to leave and for some reason I could see Conda written all over that.

I sure do not want her or Jeremy to win. Kim I don't care either way. I just want this season to be done.
    But if the change in style (drama *****y) is due to the change in production company then I think the show is just....done. at least for me.
  • Quote: I really want the returning player to win
    Not if it's Jeremy! Like that will happen.
  • I'm definitely hoping the Comeback Kid takes it all...as long as Jeremy isn't the one who comes back, that is.
  • I did not know the production team was different that does explain a lot!! For a season of no excuses these people got plenty of them!!

I really don't like any of the final 3,, Kim stirred the pot a lot with Conda she just comes off as really fake to me.

I think Buddy left because Mark left it was a good excuse for him.. My favorite line in the whole show Buddy says "just because I'm quitting the show doesn't mean I'm a quitter" ok then

Mark wow I think he thinks he's all that and he doesn't need to stay any longer, which is sad for his son who seems like he's a good kid..

Anyway so looking forward to season 14 LOL
  • ha... I hope it's not Jermey, judging how he usually had a "I don't care attitude" or "just let Conda win" in past challenges I don't think he will make it back. At the very least, maybe there will be 2 finalist where people call in to vote who they want back on like they did on past seasons.