Season 13!

You're on Page 12 of 45
Go to
  • if Conda doesn't leave soon, I'm going to stop watching. She is the most spiteful, immature person they've ever had on that show. She has ruined this season for me.

Yes, Adrian doesn't know when to shut up, but they would have voted him out anyway. I was hoping he would have gotten immunity. They were not about to accept him onto the team. He was fighting a losing battle with that bunch. I don't think I like any of them on the red team. Well, I like Santa, but that is it.
  • Quote: Remember the young man who weighed more than any previous contestant that got to come back for a second season? I wonder what has happened with him? Anyone know?
    Daniel Wright and Rebecca Meyer are engaged. Judging from this photo in a newspaper last month, they've both gained weight. Rebecca, in particular, kind of stunned me:

http://globegazette.com/news/contest...871e3ce6c.html

Rebecca also did a BL DVD with the 3 trainers (Bob, Dolvett, Anna) along with fellow at-home winners Heba, Jim G and Bernie.
  • Well I'm not surprised that Adrian went home. He did have a big mouth, but he also was never welcomed in to the group. I think if he had been a little more gracious when he came in, it would have been different for him. Between his boasting and the clique-ish ways of the team, he was doomed from the start. I figured Daphne was coming right along on the black team, but seeing the trailer for next week - I don't think it's going to go too smoothly next week! That's a shame, because she has worked really hard.

What did he say to Mark that made Conda gasp? I replayed it three times and I didn't understand. It was when Mark was voting for Adrian. It sounded like he said 'you passed' but that wasn't really gasp worthy!
  • Adrian said, "Thank you, Mr. Youth Pastor", after Mark was getting on his case about 9 pounds not being enough weight loss the week and that being the reason for his vote.
  • The whole red team had a "holier than thou" attitude toward Adrian. Poor guy never stood a chance, and was defensive from the start. His arguing got old, but he was doomed from the second he came back. They never respected that he worked his butt off to get there.
  • Quote: Well I'm not surprised that Adrian went home. He did have a big mouth, but he also was never welcomed in to the group. I think if he had been a little more gracious when he came in, it would have been different for him. Between his boasting and the clique-ish ways of the team, he was doomed from the start. I figured Daphne was coming right along on the black team, but seeing the trailer for next week - I don't think it's going to go too smoothly next week! That's a shame, because she has worked really hard.

What did he say to Mark that made Conda gasp? I replayed it three times and I didn't understand. It was when Mark was voting for Adrian. It sounded like he said 'you passed' but that wasn't really gasp worthy!
    Are players supposed to lay down and be walked on by the others? These people looked at Adrian as an outsider. The first woman on the red team about 50 said something like he did not please her. I thought the players were in competition not there to satisfy anyone's ego. She is not the final judge in this contest. I don't know her name but I sure know who Conda is.

We, the viewers, probably miss so much that is not televised. I do believe there were some tense moments on the both teams because of the brother and sister returning.
  • Don't get me wrong, I think Conda has some serious personal issues. But I'm kinda glad Aidan was gone. They were right, he didn't listen to anyone, not even Dolvett.

Though I got a good chuckle when Conda was telling him they didn't get along because he wouldn't take all the good advice she was giving him. bob really handled the issues better with his team.
  • I agree that unfortunately Adrian wasn't really given a fair chance from the start... makes me wonder if the producer's would do this again.... I guess it depends on whether they think it makes good TV, regardless of the fact that it seemed to be unfair to Adrian. I do think there probably was a personality clash, but It seemed to me like from the get go they weren't open to accepting anyone new onto their team. They seem to have forgotten that at this stage its still very much a team effort, and like one of the guys said.. Adrian is a big guy and has lots of weight to loose... so I think it was a bad choice in the interest of the game and loosing weight, but I guess we'll have to see.

Agreed that Bob definitely did a better job of integrating the sister onto the Black team.
  • Yeah, Bob definitely worked Adrian's sister in better. Dolvett should have done the same thing...had everyone sit down and tell 'em look, you're a team so deal with it....etc.

I think this season they need some of the female-generated drama created by Kim and Conda...otherwise it'd be testosterone city with two male trainers!!
  • It amazed me how uninterested both teams seem to be in using the voting process to make their teams stronger.
  • It's all a high school "I don't like you" contest this season...
  • These contestants are so judgemental, they never even gave Adrian a chance! Conda is the most annoying of them all.
  • Ellie, Rebecca and Daniel have regained some weight, but they look happy, don't they. Thank you for sharing the link with us. I was wondering about them.
  • I don't like Conda and probibly never will but I'm begining to understand where she is coming from. She is an overweight girl from a small town, a single mother stuck in a dead end job who will probibly never get any further than she is now and then she got a chance on BL and is figuring she needs to get as much attention as possible so she might have a chance to get out of the hole that is her life. Having grown up in a small town and still living in the area I know how hard itis to get out of the slot you are put in as a child.
  • I have to admit by the end of the episode I was praying they WOULD vote off Adrian.