Biggest Loser Season 10!

You're on Page 1 of 17
Go to
  • Hey all! I thought I'd throw this out there for anyone who might be interested. Biggest Loser is filming their first episode in cities all around the US this week. Bob and Jillian will be in several cities leading a workout and creating a city-wide challenge for each city.

Check out nbc's website and look under casting. Should be a super fun day! Plus the first 300 people will get their very own official biggest loser tshirt!!

You could be filmed for the show! You don't have to be overweight to go, they want people of all types.

I auditioned for the show for Season 10 and this is what the casting directors are sending out via facebook and twitter....

Have fun!!
  • That's awesome! Thanks for the tip. My husband and I are big time fans!
  • If I was old enough, I'd totally audition.! I am a major BL fan. Especially of Jillian.

Thanks for this! I hope they come to VA.
  • Season 10 Auditions
    Hey all you BL fans! I came across some You Tube auditions for season 10. Just thought I'd share

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+Audition&aq=f

I thought Louie Benson's video was a riot!
  • They're casting for BL11 now!!!
  • hey sara I should send you the link of my auition video for last season..lol
  • I enjoy BL, does anyone know when 11 will air?
    Can't wait.
  • Season 10 is airing in Sept! I'm sooo thrilled. I pray Jill renews her contract after BL11
  • I really enjoyed Jillian's shows this summer. I wish they could go back in 6 months and see where those families are now.
  • So does anyone know when the next season airs?? I've beeen waaaaiiittiinngg!
  • The season premiere is September 21. I'm hoping this season is good!
  • Bob and Jill won't be in this season as much. Producers want to focus more on the contestants.

This season better be good.
  • I can't wait for Tuesday, it's been forever!!
  • Yes! Me too! I really miss the show...I find it so motivating! For once, I'd like to be on track for the entire season!
  • It's almost heeeerrrrreeeee!!!