The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 01-11-2011, 02:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Default jillian michaels doing radio again?

in a recent post on Jillian's facebook/twitter she mentions a radio show... !! is she on the radio again? where? I know she's been off for a couple of years, I looked on KFI and didn't see anything on there about her. Anyone have more info?
Old 01-11-2011, 03:39 AM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I Googled as soon as I read that, too, and didn't find anything. Later in that same post thread, she said she'd make the show available as a podcast, so I am guessing that wherever she is, they don't have the same podcast setup as KFI.

JillianMichaels.com still says that her radio show is on hiatus, but she hopes to revive it soon.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #3  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Ooh, please let us know if anyone finds any more information. I really learned a lot from listening to her old KFI show.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #4  

Default Jillian Michaels Radio Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringmaster View Post
in a recent post on Jillian's facebook/twitter she mentions a radio show... !! is she on the radio again? where? I know she's been off for a couple of years, I looked on KFI and didn't see anything on there about her. Anyone have more info?
Yes the show is back, and Janice will be there too!

Visit jillianmichaelsradioshow .com. There is also a FB group that has been around for several years

Enjoy!