3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Looking for a weight loss buddy!! (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/195097-looking-weight-loss-buddy.html)

ethsmommy 02-23-2010 09:29 PM

Looking for a weight loss buddy!!

Hey all!! im 28 years old.......a stay at home mom of two great kids (wink wink.....j/k they're awesome) my son is 8 and my daughter is 19 months old. I'm looking for a workout buddy. every group i have tried thus far no one really chats. So......I'm looking for someone/group of people to keep me on track and cheer me on......and i will defintely do the same for them!! i feel like i am placing a personal ad about me. In that case.......i'm housebroken.....like kids....and friendly with other pets and people...hehe!!;) Let's do this!!

Mercy03 02-23-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ethsmommy (Post 3169085)
Hey all!! im 28 years old.......a stay at home mom of two great kids (wink wink.....j/k they're awesome) my son is 8 and my daughter is 19 months old. I'm looking for a workout buddy. every group i have tried thus far no one really chats. So......I'm looking for someone/group of people to keep me on track and cheer me on......and i will defintely do the same for them!! i feel like i am placing a personal ad about me. In that case.......i'm housebroken.....like kids....and friendly with other pets and people...hehe!!;) Let's do this!!

Why don't you join us in Biggest Loser Challenges ! We are in the middle of a challenge right now, but you can join when this challenge ends and I am officially asking you to join us as an unofficial member of the blue team if you want.:)

Lori Bell 02-23-2010 10:18 PM

We'll all be your buddy. Just start posting and before you know it you'll have more weight loss buddies than you can stand...lol ;)

Mercy03 02-23-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lori Bell (Post 3169160)
We'll all be your buddy. Just start posting and before you know it you'll have more weight loss buddies than you can stand...lol ;)

Wow Ms. Bell, I just noticed your weight loss. CONGRATULATIONS!

Skittlez 02-24-2010 03:37 AM

Hey I'm kind of looking for the same thing, I'm having trouble getting motivated again ugh. I'm a little younger than you (going to be 25 in june) and no kids but I'm married and have about the same weight to lose. I'll PM you my email and aim :)

Brittany1988 02-26-2010 05:55 PM

Me too! Me too! And I'm even younger. I'll be 22 next month. lol

christinesefton 03-28-2010 12:19 AM

Wow! Sign me up for a buddy too! I'm a 24 yo mom and housewife. With about 180 pounds to lose...I think I might need all the buddies I can get!