The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 05-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/220/140

Height: 5'9.5

Smile Todays Episode: Sunshines Dress

Did you guy see Sunshine... Incrediable my Jaw just droped when I saw her.
Also and slightly more importantly does anyone know who designed Sunshines dress? I need that in my life
Old 05-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/204/145

Height: 5'7"

I agree- wow - I was speechless!
Old 05-05-2010, 12:45 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/263/165

Height: 5'9

I loved her dress too! It looked like they were shopping at Torrid...wish we had them in Canada! *waH*
Old 05-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #4  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Quite frankly, I was not that speechless. I have to say that I would not have picked the dress if I had her body (at the stage she was in at that time). While the top part looked very good I thought that she is still too chubby for that type of a skirt. Of course, that's just my personal opinion and I admit I tend to be a bit critical - but that's what I thought the moment I saw her.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/178/136

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
Quite frankly, I was not that speechless. I have to say that I would not have picked the dress if I had her body (at the stage she was in at that time). While the top part looked very good I thought that she is still too chubby for that type of a skirt. Of course, that's just my personal opinion and I admit I tend to be a bit critical - but that's what I thought the moment I saw her.
I have to say I thought she was sizzlin hot and so did the 3 men in my house last night. Yellow for Sunshine is perfect too. She so inspired me, we are the same weight and I have been way to hard on myself , I wont wear anything other than my workout clothes and she has inspired me to love myself for where I am at now. Curves are sexy at any size if your in shape, and my husband has been trying to tell me that all along. I never felt I was worthy to wear a dress such Sunshines and now I see, how beautiful and hot she looks yes I have to agree now curves are sexy when your fit. She may still be over weight but shes fit, and smokin.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 228/220/140

Height: 5'9.5

Thumbs up

Torrid really? suxs i'm to small for torrid:::snaps::::

I thought sunshine looked amazing and she's a young girl and need to dress young and hot!!! lets not forget she like 23-24 never had a boyfriend and never been kissed.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

While I do think Sunshine is drop dead gorgeous at this point, I do have to agree with Tomato that they could have found something more flattering her lower half.
Same with Ashleys outfit. I get that they were trying to emphasize a smaller waist, but all it did for me was draw my attention to the hips.
Either way, they are both hard-working and lovely girls and I LOVE them, but yeah... could have been more flattering.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 346/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2

She was very beautiful! My jaw dropped.

I will definitely be looking for a similar dress. (In a smaller size )

Last edited by alyssarof2012; 05-23-2010 at 08:29 PM.