3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Any other places online to watch besides NBC.com? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/192066-any-other-places-online-watch-besides-nbc-com.html)

Ophelia31 01-24-2010 11:47 PM

Any other places online to watch besides NBC.com?

I don't have cable so I have to watch a lot of shows online. The NBC site still hasn't added the latest episode and I am dying to watch it.

I've checked Youtube and Fancast. Hulu doesn't have the show at all. And there is this site called watchbiggestloser dot com but in order to see the videos they want you to complete a quiz and sign up to their site and they want all your info...including your full address and phone number. I'm just not comfortable giving that out to some random site so that means I can't get access to their videos...if there even are any. Who knows? It could just be a scam.

So anyways...I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other places that I could maybe watch it.

Oh...I did try Sidereel too but the links that they shared went offsite and my internet protection instantly came up to notify me it was a site that couldn't be trusted. And most other online video places like Sidereel only gave links to the same bad site.

So I am kind of stuck. :-( I'm afraid I will just have to be patient and watch it on the NBC site. *gasp* I know! I hate being patient. LOL

CanadianCutie 01-25-2010 12:53 AM

You may want to try alluc.org I don't watch The Biggest Loser, but I know they have a wide range of shows.

seidlet 01-25-2010 12:56 AM

hulu does have the biggest loser, but the latest episode isn't up yet! hulu adds episodes a week after their original air date.

i've checked a lot of the not-so-legal sites for the latest ep, but i haven't found anything yet.

Gracie789 01-25-2010 02:17 AM

If you're really impatient to watch the latest episodes (like me, lol) there are some places to watch (e.g youtube, sidereel). I'll pm you the link to the site I use. :)

Ophelia31 01-25-2010 11:00 PM

Thank you guys! I appreciate your trying to help!
:-)

FitGirlyGirl 01-30-2010 05:54 PM

For future episodes why not sign up to the site you mentioned with an alias and fake address? I've done this before, though I am always respectful of others and find an address that goes to just a vacant lot or something like that.

ringmaster 02-01-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracie789 (Post 3114540)
If you're really impatient to watch the latest episodes (like me, lol) there are some places to watch (e.g youtube, sidereel). I'll pm you the link to the site I use. :)

can you pm me the site too? thank you

shantroy 02-01-2010 06:14 PM

ninjavideo.net is the site I use. It has the show up usually by the end of Tuesday or first thing Wednesday morning.

Aclai4067 02-01-2010 06:29 PM

fyi- nbc.com and hulu post the episodes 1 week after they originally air

Steelslady 02-06-2010 11:30 AM

Is there anyplace that we can watch previous season's episodes?

LeedaRenee 02-08-2010 08:15 AM

I just wanted to chime in that you might want to be careful watching shows/movies from some of these sites. My husband says they put viruses on your computer. He just had to fix a friend's computer because she was trying to watch a bunch of shows and movies for free.

shan84 02-17-2010 03:08 AM

I'm in South Korea so I know of two great sites that update regularly.

tvshack.net/tv- this uses megavideo so unless you have megavideo you can only watch about 70minutes of the show at a time. I have a subscription to megavideo since i dont get american tv here in sk though.

tvdome.net- great site. easy to use.

ringmaster 02-18-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shan84 (Post 3156483)
I'm in South Korea so I know of two great sites that update regularly.

tvshack.net/tv- this uses megavideo so unless you have megavideo you can only watch about 70minutes of the show at a time. I have a subscription to megavideo since i dont get american tv here in sk though.

tvdome.net- great site. easy to use.

thanks... i was getting just a little impatient waiting for nbc to post last week's episode:D;)

lora m 03-05-2010 07:34 AM

A few of the UK chicks are watching it on realitytvfan.org which tends to upload using zshare or megavideo. The megavideo time limit is annoying so I often watch the zshare version in spite of the worse picture quality.

Unfortunately they often have the vids removed and if that happens they don't put them up again, so past series are not generally available on there, though it's fine for watching the current one.

Some of the sites around seem dodgy. I was watching an episode on Youtube and as they did not show the whole site, clicked on the link supplied. The website was flagged red by my firewall and I couldn't close the page or firefox down without using Task Manager, so I won't be trying that one again - watchbiggestloser.com is the site to avoid.

MySuperHealth 03-05-2010 08:27 AM

Thanks for pointing that out. Anyhow, do you think as a society, we spend way too much time before the screen? We have 168 hours a week, how many hours of that are we spending before a screen?

lixard 03-06-2010 04:28 PM

sidereel has everything! just make sure you are careful what websites you go to, and don't download anything