3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Question on Biggest Loser (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/178927-question-biggest-loser.html)

sarah1979 08-11-2009 03:35 PM

Question on Biggest Loser

Hi there,

im new here and dont really know how it works around here. im from germany and lost about 25 pounds in the last 2 month (a lot of running and watching what i eat, at the moment i eat about 1200 -1300 calories a day). let me tell you watching the biggest loser online on youtube was and still is a big inspiration espacially jillian. my question is, here in germany the biggest loser is not shown on tv, is there a possibility to get it on dvd?:p i think i already watched everything about biggest loser on youtube and love to see the whole episodes not only pieces of it.

thanks
sarah

Enigma27 08-11-2009 08:12 PM

Hi Sarah,

First, hello to Germany:). I love Germany, especially Stuttgart (have relatives there).
Second, CONGRATULATIONS on losing the weight! I know how hard this is. I’ve lost about the same amount as you in March, but I’ve gained some of it back, so now I decided to join this forum to help me stay motivated until the next season of the Biggest Loser. I love this show too. Well, I watch it mostly because of Jillian, I think she’s just amazing.
Regarding the DVDs, I don’t think there are any official DVDs, except for those workout ones, BUT if you're happy with a youtube quality, maybe I can help you. Just send me a PM and I'll explain:).

Marms 08-11-2009 08:57 PM

Netflix has season 1 listed but only to "save" to your queue, since it has not been released. I doubt they would have even added it if there were no plans to ever release the show on DVD. So I guess we just have to wait.

Marms 08-11-2009 09:02 PM

Just found this on amazon.com. Apparently you can buy individual episodes from season 6 and 7.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...&redirect=true

mygritsconfessions 08-11-2009 09:06 PM

I didn't realize Amazon was even doing that. I always check the TV, especially the health channels, Like Discovery Health, and other cable channels, because they tend to run the seasons on there - in completion too. I think the new season starts mid-September - a few weeks from now!

Jokan 08-11-2009 10:16 PM

September 15th!!!! Totally Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!

sarah1979 08-12-2009 07:33 AM

Hi Enigma27,

i hope you got my pm...
im not sure.....
please explain

thx
sarah

Enigma27 08-12-2009 02:38 PM

Marms, THANK YOU for the link, I didn’t even know this existed.

Enigma27 08-12-2009 02:44 PM

Sarah, I didn’t get your PM. I just found out you need to have at least 10 posts before you can start sending them, so I can't send you any either. I wanted to tell you that I have a couple of seasons of the BL show on my computer and could try to send you via MSN/email/regular mail, but I don’t want to post my personal information here for everyone to see. I got it from my friend, I think he recorded it when the show was on TV, I doubt he knew about the Amazon options Marms mentioned.

sarah1979 08-12-2009 03:08 PM

Enigma27, i can´t get the episodes from amazon cause im in germany, i tried but it wont work.

it would be easier via mail... i have it @hotmail.com you have to put my name sarah weyers (without the space)

maybe it is easier via mail.

thx

macky 08-12-2009 04:01 PM

I THINK you can watch complete episodes on hulu but I'm not positive, and I haven't checked which seasons are available. Plus, it's free!

sarah1979 08-12-2009 04:20 PM

it says that you only can watch videos on hulu if you are within the united states... but im in germany

someone with other ideas?

thanks sarah

Marms 08-12-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma27 (Post 2871598)
Marms, THANK YOU for the link, I didn’t even know this existed.

You're welcome. I didn't know amazon had a video on demand site either and I use amazon all the time! Yay for google search. :D

Sarah,

Other than the proxy trick, the only thing I can think of is using keepvid.com to download the youtube videos.