'Biggest Loser': Where are they now?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • It seems as though the women did better then the men....if if they gained some back, it wasn't as much as the me did....

Girls Rule....Men Drool!!!
  • Quote: I was actually pretty impressed. Most kept off a significant chunk of what they lost which considering how quickly and drastically they lost it is not bad. And you have some like Mark from season 5 who NEEDED to gain some back, he looked awful at the finale. Probably gained a few pounds more back than necessary, but I would guess he is healthier than if he had maintained what he had then.
    Thats kind of what I was thinking. Most did keep off quite a bit of what they lost.
  • But isn't the issue the weight they are NOW? Although Eric has lost a net of about 100lbs which is awesome, he is STILL over 300lbs. And that can't be healthy. And he's regaining, which means that he'll be back where he started if he doesn't get a grip on things now.
    And the stories definitely echo the sentiment that TBL doesn't change ones' lifestyle -- it is a bootcamp for max weight loss for ratings. The lifestyles of the majority have changed somewhat, but not enough to maintain their weight loss...
    Kira
  • Quote: The lifestyles of the majority have changed somewhat, but not enough to maintain their weight loss...
    That's the key...it's not a diet...It's a lifestyle change, do over, whatever you want to call it.