"Losers" on Larry King Live tonight!

• Some of the Biggest Losers along with Bob and Jillian will be on Larry King Live tonight. I put the list on my BL blog, but thought some of you might like a heads up.
  • Thanks for posting.
  • Rangerchic Your The Greatest - TiVo now!
  • Thanks RC. I was on Oprah's site getting ready for her webcast with Bob Greene and there's a pic of her and Eric, season 3's winner, he's back up to 314 lbs. I don't know when she interviewed him, maybe it was today's show? I'm going to head back and see if I can find the story on him.
  • Awww, this is so sad. Wasn't Eric the guy who owned the Deli in NY?

http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprah...ows_followup/1

Apparently today was her "rebounding" show.
  • That's terrible. All that hard work gone down the drain.
  • Well, as we all know, losing and keeping the weight off is a struggle. Erik was just on LKL and he said he's mad at himself and he's going to drop the weight again. I wish him the best.
  • Hey Shannon (RChic), I was reading the Larry King blog tonite and saw a comment from someone saying they were Tom Sr and going off on Jillian. So I searched for his site on myspace and found your companion image on his site in the comments. THere was nothing negative on his MySpace, but perhaps that's an old site set up by NBC. Is he really spewing about Jillian, or was that an imposter on the LK Blog do you think? Anyone could go on and say they were him, but really, who would single HIM out and want do do that, ya know?
  • Quote: Hey Shannon (RChic), I was reading the Larry King blog tonite and saw a comment from someone saying they were Tom Sr and going off on Jillian. So I searched for his site on myspace and found your companion image on his site in the comments. THere was nothing negative on his MySpace, but perhaps that's an old site set up by NBC. Is he really spewing about Jillian, or was that an imposter on the LK Blog do you think? Anyone could go on and say they were him, but really, who would single HIM out and want do do that, ya know?
    Hmmm... that's odd. I haven't spoken to him directly as of yet. Normally, the contestants themselves or a friend set up the myspace accounts. Usually, they are run by the contestant (or an assistant helping out).
    But, that is odd. I'll have to check that out on the LK blog.
  • OK, here's the comment from the LK blog for those interested:
    you heard the story from them. now hear the real story from me about how the show really works. the network is incredible. they are the best stop painting jillian as a goddes. she cares about herself only. telling me im ****ing fat and i did it to myself doesnt motivate me i wish i could tell the true strory about the biggest loser

First off, I know Jillian uses verbal beatings to get people to break down and understand what brought them to the place they are now. That said, from what I know, she is a the sweetest person and really does care about people and her contestants. Obviously, I don't know her personally (wish I did), but after listening to her radio show, I find it hard to believe that she cares only for herself. If that really is Tom, I feel for him, but insulting Jillian isn't going to help anyone IMO. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to talk to Tom Sr. someday...
  • Quote: That's terrible. All that hard work gone down the drain.
    All? Looks like he's at around 300 now and was 400 before TBL. Seems to me he's still better off than he was before the show.
  • Hmm..I have been reading some updates here and there on the Biggest Loser contestants, and with the exception of a few, the vast majority of them have either gained half, if not all of their weight back since leaving the ranch.

I would be interested if they did a show into the lives of these former contestants a year later, with Jillian and Bob doing a ranch style workout with them at home instead of at the ranch, only this time doing it around their work schedule, family, and others. What do you think?
  • Nemesis, that is a brilliant idea!!