The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 10-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #196  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Okay - the way the Vicky lady was all, "I don't need to see or talk to my kids, that does nothing for me" EWE, seriously, worst mom EVER!
Old 10-21-2008, 11:21 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 259/259/175

Height: 5'11"

I agree with ALL of you about the alliance of A-holes. What really irked me about vicky was her comment saying something like "I know some people are here to lose weight, and that's noble, but brady and I are here to win the money"

Wtf, what a jerk. I really wanted Amy to just turn around to all of them and just flip em all the bird. Seriously, Heba is so rude and fowl with her "well sorry, YOU married him" bs when talking with Amy about Phil.

*sigh* that show gets me all fussed up sometimes.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:47 PM   #198  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMichelle View Post
Did you notice that on the milk promo that Bob didn't drink the milk? Last time he was on Jillian's show he discussed that he had gone vegetarian. Maybe even vegan if he's not doing dairy.
Yep. I did notice that. I think he might be vegan but I am not 100% positive on that.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:54 PM   #199  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
Okay - the way the Vicky lady was all, "I don't need to see or talk to my kids, that does nothing for me" EWE, seriously, worst mom EVER!
Seriously! I would be dying to see my boys after 6 weeks even if they *are* grown adults now and of course I would LOVE to see my 19 month old grandson.

When Vicky said what she said I wanted to smack her sorry a**. I hope her kids were watching that at home when she said it. What a nice mom....NOT!!!

Amy P, Brady and Vickie had such a good chance to vote ****-disturbing Heba off tonight and they blew it. Of course Amy P. didn't have much of a choice in the matter but she looked great at the end of the show.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:09 AM   #200  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

I don't know who I dislike more out of those 3.

Vicky is a nasty piece of work. I noticed the smirk on her face when Brady got the low number. There is something fishy going on.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #201  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydegirl View Post
I don't know who I dislike more out of those 3.

Vicky is a nasty piece of work. I noticed the smirk on her face when Brady got the low number. There is something fishy going on.
Hmmm. Now I am wondering if Vicky and Brady are conspiring against Heba in the privacy of thier room when the cameras are not in there.

If it happens...remember that I called it first.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:02 AM   #202  

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianwoman View Post
Hmmm. Now I am wondering if Vicky and Brady are conspiring against Heba in the privacy of thier room when the cameras are not in there.

If it happens...remember that I called it first.
Ummm... That's too obvious, I don't think you can call that one
They are married so of course they are just using Heba as an extra vote, and if Heba doesn't turn fast enough, she will just be thrown away towards the end.
(Okay, I watched way too much survivor in my years)
Old 10-22-2008, 01:15 AM   #203  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

Did Heba actually really truly say it out loud??? She FORBID Amy P from rooting Phil on during the balance beam? LMAO!

I had the same thoughts about the conversation Phil supposedly had with Brady. Why didn't we see any of it? You know if it happened the film crew was around somewhere. I'm thinking it's some sort of game play also. Vickie always looks like she's got evil up her sleeve.

Poor Heba thinks she's so in control of that game, but I have a feeling Vickie is the puppeteer.

And I totally concur about something being up with Brady's 3lb loss. Those 3 are something else! Heba is going to be in a huge world of hurt when it comes to her being on the block with Vickie or Brady! Or just wait til singles.... All 3 of them (or whoever is left) are going to be major-in-trouble.

The Neil Waterload Rule was that if there were any weight gain, it could not be counted in the next weeks loss. I don't recall any penalty if he didn't go into the negative.

Last edited by iwmonn; 10-22-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:20 AM   #204  

S/C/G: 305/172.6/135

Height: 5foot 4 inches

I cant wait for vicky and Hebba to be voted off!!!! Vicky makes me sick! right from the begining she pissed me off. she was all gun ho about even kicking her own husband off! Now that thing with not caring about hearing from her kids, what a cold hearted b****! And hebba just drives me up a wall. Im with the black team all the way!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:11 AM   #205  

go black! but I love the little Amy girl on blue team, she is so cute.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:11 AM   #206  
Bringin' sexy back!!

S/C/G: 222.6/181.6/155

Height: 5'5

Icky Vicky has to go. I wanted to stick my hand through the computer and punch her. She is the biggest loser, but not in a good way.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:02 AM   #207  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bette k View Post
OK, it's offical now, Black is my team, except for Amy who should really be black the whole blue team can go home with my blessing.
I agree, I'm with the black team all the way. I'm rooting most for Coleen and Michelle. I liked how Coleen was saying that the black team has class and the blue doesn't because they were smack talking the black team during the challenge. Good for her!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:05 AM   #208  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

I'm really hoping Heba goes soon. At least the way she's being portrayed on the show makes me not like her at all.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #209  

S/C/G: 227.4/227.4/150

Height: 5'1"

I would like someone admirable to win the game-in past seasons doesn't the winner always seem likable and deserving? The Vicky/Brady/Heba alliance is so low class and tacky, Colleen said it perfect during the challenge. That smirk has got to go! She bugs the crap out of me. If any of those three should happen to win I will be angry! Go Black team!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:37 AM   #210  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/135

Height: 4'10"

Default So hoping that Vicky and Heba would lose the least

Of course I forgot their is no individual yellow line.

Something definitely going on with Vicky and Brady's weigh in last night. Wondering if Brady drank water to throw the weigh in knowing that he wouldn't be voted off. Then of course next week he would have a huge drop in pounds which would make him safe, and then Vicky wouldn't be voted off with his alliance in the majority.

They can tag team like that back and forth for a couple of times.