3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   TBL Couples: Season 5 Discussion *SPOILERS* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/137629-tbl-couples-season-5-discussion-%2Aspoilers%2A.html)

Diva 03-20-2008 05:44 PM

TBL Couples: Season 5 Discussion *SPOILERS*

I agree. I think Brittney totally rocked that dress! I loved it. Think she'll let me borrow it sometime? :p I thought they all looked fabulous, even Kelly, and I can't stand her. Her hair looked great. I liked Dan's hair better too. Kind of had that Bon Jovi cut goin' on.

xGurlyGrlx 03-20-2008 05:54 PM

They all looked SOOO good. I personally think Kelly looked amazing. She looked very pretty. I think I was the only laughing hysterical at Dan's new haircut. I think he almost looks worse now.
I don't think Brittany's dress did her justice. She looks much smaller in her normal workout clothes. :dunno:

sportmom 03-20-2008 11:23 PM

True about her looking smaller in her workout clothes. I couldn't believe how narrow she looked during the treadmill challenge.

Just for fun, i tried walking backward on the t'mill tonite, with no incline and at 1.0 You all should try it - MUCH harder than it looks. No matter how hard you try, there is a natural tendency to walk off the darn thing and you have to keep running backward to regain your position. it was def awkward!

NemesisClaws 03-21-2008 07:05 AM

I can't wait for the finale so we can see who really put in the effort to lose weight. Last season, with the exception of a few, I didn't really see where the majority of the voted off contestants really work their butt off....

ksk571 03-21-2008 06:30 PM

Did you guys see this? It may have been on the closed post, I haven't looked yet.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...wers/800035878

It looks like the top two at the end compete for the big prize, and we get to vote on the third person.

SoulBliss 03-21-2008 06:33 PM

Wow! I wonder who it will be. Who would you all vote for?

ksk571 03-21-2008 09:50 PM

I also wonder if we vote from the other top two or if it's a vote from everyone that was ever on the campus. It doesn't really say that I could tell.

Andi18 03-21-2008 09:57 PM

It does say that the 3rd will be one of the two below the yellow line.

"The two who lose the least — falling below the show's infamous "yellow" line — will be left to pray people care enough to vote them into a spot in the live finale, airing April 15."

It will be interesting to see who the final 4 are...My guess is the guys unless Ali and Kelly can put up some huge numbers the next 2 weeks.

Shay 03-24-2008 02:02 PM

Well if Kelly is still there and in the bottom 2 I would definitely vote for her. I'm thinking that could be a possibility because how much more can Mark really lose? Can he pull anymore big numbers?

dixied 03-24-2008 03:46 PM

I'd find it funny if Mark and Jay had to go up for this vote against each other.

Shay 03-24-2008 09:14 PM

dixiedieter--I would love it. I think America would vote for Jay to stay.

onthetee 03-25-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likenoother (Post 2114267)
Well if Kelly is still there and in the bottom 2 I would definitely vote for her. I'm thinking that could be a possibility because how much more can Mark really lose? Can he pull anymore big numbers?

I was thinking that myself. If he were to get to the 160s at his height, he would be unhealthy.

onthetee 03-25-2008 09:37 PM

Commercial here for Tyson's Anytizers.

Who eats chicken parts that are spelled "wyngs"? Seriously! That is not food!

onthetee 03-25-2008 09:42 PM

The boys' club makes me puke!!! Barf barf barf barf.

I am sooooo happy for Kelly that I am chair dancing for her right here on the couch. I am no Kelly fan, but I am so freakin' sick of the guys....puke.

Please, dear sweet heaven, send Mark home!!

Shay 03-25-2008 09:46 PM

That is so funny. I'm working on a paper for school--how I managed to get a A last semester with watching tv and working on papers at the same time is a miracle--and I came on here just to say PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSE I hope they send Mark's behind home. It would make so much sense to me.