The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 12-26-2006, 11:21 AM   #1  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Default Anyone get the NEW BL Workout DVD for Christmas?

It is much different than last time. There are many more ways to customize your workout. There's also a flexibility segment that feels really good. You are able to put together a good workout based on what your goal is and how much time you have.

There's also two special features on the DVD. One segment is Success Stories, where the cast get to share how BL has changed them. The other has six new recipes (some of which are in the new BL Cookbook, which I also got!), some of the recipes are made with Jennie-O Turkey products. They must be a BIG sponsor! I bet they paid lots to be part of the DVD. Some of the segments are actual demonstrations of the recipes done by Bob, Suzy and Matt.

I'm enjoying what I've done so far! Looking forward to more!
Old 12-26-2006, 01:07 PM   #2  

I didn't get the Biggest Loser I and Biggest Loser II for Christmas but they both arrived around that time. I wanted to wait until II was out so they could both ship at the same time. I have looked at both DVDs. I always do that and I think they are great. I like all of the flexibility in customizing your routine. I did Workout #1 on the 1st DVD this morning. I was dripping sweat by the end.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:24 AM   #3  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

That's what it's designed to do! And doesn't it feel GREAT??
Old 12-27-2006, 09:48 AM   #4  

Okay, I did workout #3 today from Vol 1 and I just know that I loved it. I can't stand lunges but besides that I was okay. I'm on it!!
Old 12-28-2006, 05:23 AM   #5  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Hey I got the new (guess it's new) cookbook. It looks really good though I have only looked at it so far. Some new recipes to mix things up a little is always a good thing.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:22 AM   #6  

I have TBL 1 workout and love it! Lunges are hard for me because they hurt my knees, but besides that, it's pretty cool. I'll have to get TBL 2 soon!