Old 12-31-2014, 01:35 AM   #1  

Default Individuals 2014 Chat Thread Week 9 (12/29 - 01/04)

Well week nine and there are 3 of us left I believe. Sorry meant to post this thread yesterday and then totaly forgot with work and everything.

Shannon I'm surprised I was down this week with the food I've eaten. Still have major cravings. Awesome for you that you don't have any. I need to cold turkey myself off sugar again I think. It will be tough the first week but that should help with the cravings for sure. I'm even eating tons when I'm physically full to the top.

Your doing great with the Atkins. I've never done it myself. Not sure if I could do it long term. I just need to focus again and my plan will work for me too. Your doing awesome and I bet your super excited for your trip back to the states.

Well Shannon hold on to your hat......I've exercised twice this week so far...lol
It's felt great to be back on the treadmill again doing my running program. The first day my lungs felt like they would collapse. I can't believe I let myself get that out of shape again. Today was good though. So hopefully I'm lucky and there is still some muscle memory in there.

Heading to bed now have a great night everyone
Old 12-31-2014, 10:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/200/135

Height: 5'6"

Hello there! I apologize if this is not the correct place to ask, but I was wondering if there is a BL Challenge starting up anytime soon? I participated in one about a year ago and it was incredibly helpful in helping me lose about 30 lbs! I would love to get involved again if a challenge will be starting in the near future.

Happy New Year to all! :-)
Old 01-01-2015, 05:17 AM   #3  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Hey Jacky well done on getting that exercise in. Does it count that we walked for at least two miles (me in heels) last night to find a taxi home? Haha. Happy New Year.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:13 PM   #4  

Happy New Year Shannon. Yes I think walking to find a taxi totally counts. Hope you had a great time.

I stayed home and watched a movie with my mom. Went shopping with her during the day and got some snacks. Not good for me ones either. This weeks WI doesn't look good as it's TOM too.
EEK. That's okay as I know this year I will take off what I had put on one again. My goal is too be down 20-25 by the end of the year.

Ak812- Happy New Year to you as well. One this challenge is over we need to see if there is anyone who wants to be leaders in the next challenge and then we will pay a sign up thread in the BL challenges thread.
Should be up in the next couple weeks.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #5  
MeTime

I had another great week Jacky! I hope you did too. I'm so glad we did this challenge even with so few people wanting to be involved. I'm ready to jump back in to the next one and if you'll consider it ready to make a run as red team leader again....if the person before me doesn't want to do it.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:19 PM   #6  
MeTime

Where is everyone? Where are our updates for the past two weeks of the challenge? Anyone out there?
Old 01-19-2015, 09:07 PM   #7  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

no one doing the biggest loser anymore??
Old 01-19-2015, 09:37 PM   #8  
MeTime

Working on getting things ready for another challenge but no one has stepped in to lead a blue team. There is also a huge lack of participation. As you can see, last challenge ended with only two of us.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:43 PM   #9  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan84 View Post
Working on getting things ready for another challenge but no one has stepped in to lead a blue team. There is also a huge lack of participation. As you can see, last challenge ended with only two of us.
well bummer! i am back on the weight loss trail!! looking for a place to hang out on 3fc!! hope you get one going. cheers