Old 12-22-2014, 11:40 PM   #1  

Default Individuals 2014 Chat Thread Week 8 (12/22 - 12/28)

Hi I've been horrible this past week. It's like my mind is overriding all that I know. All I want is junk. Not sure if it's the weird hours, the stresses of work and Christmas or what's going on but it needs to stop. I'm only hurting myself but have lost control.

I hope you are all doing better than I am. I'm sure that's not hard to be better than me right now.

Well 8's my favorite number so maybe this week will be better

Have an awesome week everyone. I should try to go to sleep now have to go into work by 530 or 6 just to catch up with Christmas orders
Old 12-23-2014, 02:58 AM   #2  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Jacky- You can fight thru those cravings and pull out a great loss I'm sure! Stay focused and enjoy the holidays.

I'm fighting my sickness weight loss. I'm still weighing less than I was before I got sick but not anywhere close to as low as I was when I posted my weight two weeks ago. Thinking I should have taken a freebie that week so I don't have to post a gain. Oh well, will work hard this week to see if I can get down again and if not might take another freebie til I get there.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:46 AM   #3  

Merry Christmas Shannon and the rest of the team.
No ones been posting I know things are crazy busy this time of year. I hope you all had a great holiday.

Shannon I hope your right and that I will find a way to fight through.

You'll get that weight off again your a fighter.

Any boxing day plans for anyone. I get the joy of working it....yay me!!
Old 12-28-2014, 08:00 PM   #4  
MeTime

Hey Jacky. Hope you had a good week. The holidays were easy to get thru here in China of course because no family, no holiday parties, etc. I'm posting a gain of 2lbs this week but I don't really count it as a gain. Remember when I had food poisoning two weeks ago and dropped 11lbs? Well, I've spend the last two weeks losing 9 of those lbs again after gaining them back from getting fully hydrated. I'm not worried about it though. I'm now going into week 7 of my extended atkins induction. Feeling fab and dropping inches I'm sure. The weight loss has been great, lots more energy, and easy to eat (no cravings at all!!!). Less than 34 days to go until my big month long holiday with the boyfriend back home in Texas! Can't wait. Time to keep putting in the hard work. Also, bf leaves end of this week for 3-4 weeks and will return right before our trip so I have some weeks to keep myself busy and focused while he is away.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:22 PM   #5  
MeTime

Where are we at with week 9??