Old 12-07-2014, 09:04 PM   #1  

Default Individuals 2014 Chat Tread Week 6 (12/08 - 21/14)

Week 6 is upon us I need to kick it up a notch. I seem to be saying this a lot and not doing anything about it.
I messed up some this week with eating as I worked so much with no breaks I was starving at night. Worst time to eat.
Now TOM is here but cravings seen to be over and I have the next three weeks to focus before craving city hits again.
I've never had the cravings like this before. I wonder if she is now playing a part in all of this.

Anyway hope you ask had a great week. And continue your good results for week 6
Old 12-07-2014, 09:35 PM   #2  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Week 6 already? Wow the time is flying by a lot faster than I thought. Well, in the past four weeks I have lost 17lbs and I'm super happy about that but I feel like I could have done better if the exercise was actually happening.

Jacky as much as you need help to stay on plan with food, I need help to exercise. I'm determined to get in one workout today after work to kick start off the week the right way. I'm thinking about a WATP video and a pilates cooldown. Will be back tomorrow to let you know how it went.

54 days to the USA! 68 days to cruising!!!
Old 12-08-2014, 01:42 AM   #3  

I used to love doing the WATP videos. How did it go.
I did 5 hours of mall waking.... Well shopping, does that count
Old 12-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #4  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Walking is walking right?

I didn't get in the WATP last night. I had dinner early and got so sick right after. Feeling pretty down and yucky today. Will see how my days go and consider exercise again tonight. This week later in the week will be TOM and I just wake up right now every morning wishing I could stay home in bed and not go to work. Ugh! We had it so great as kids. We had so few responsibilities and if we weren't feeling good we were allowed to stay home on occasion. I miss those days.
Old 12-14-2014, 02:54 AM   #5  

Hi everyone sorry been MIA again. Lots of late hours at work and then home and not much else. I think I might be fight something too as haven't been feeling 100%. Can't eat much....which isn't a bad thing it's the feeling thats not great.

Shannon your so right being like kids again but keeping some of this knowledge would be great. At least we'd be smart enough to really appreciate how good we had it with no real responsibility.
Hope your feeling better.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Don't forget to WI.