Old 11-24-2014, 03:05 PM   #1  

Default Individuals 2014 Chat Tread Week 4 (11/24 - 11/30)

Hi was ready the posts and seems like most of you had a good week 3.
I had a small gain but for the amount od crap I ate due to weird hours I'll take it over what it could of been. This morning I was back down and even -.2 from the week before. Ahhhh the scales. Lol

Hope you all have a great week 4.

Shannon you won the exercise last week so I'm hoping to fit some in this week. And yes the taxi does count. Great loss with the Atkins too. Wow 7.2

Sum hope you have a happy thanksgiving. I'm in Canada so we had our in October. Your menu sound yummy though.

Pipergirl hope you are feeling better. A loss is great but feeling great is better

Last edited by Bigmid; 11-24-2014 at 03:07 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:20 AM   #2  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

How is everyone doing so far this week? Things are going good here. Still totally 100% on plan. I feel like I'm not getting enough water during the day due to my class schedule for when I'm teaching so I'm considering changing to a larger water bottle or keeping a gallon of it in the classroom with me.

Jacky- I haven't done any exercise this week but I remember our goals. Will work on that very soon.

Anyone else around?
Old 11-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 199/175.2/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I can't believe it but I managed to stay under my calories for Thanksgiving. I used to eat so much and feel terrible afterwards. I felt great this time and even went for a 4 mile treadmill walk later on.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:04 AM   #4  
Starting a Journey!

S/C/G: 520.2 / 496.2 / 172

Height: 5' 10"

I had a pretty good Thanksgiving, but my Dad had to work on it so we postponed Thanksgiving dinner until he's off. All that means is my weight will probably show post Thanksgiving weight gain tomorrow for weigh in. =_=