Old 11-19-2014, 10:11 AM   #1  

Default Individuals 2014 Chat Tread Week 3 (11/17 - 11/23)

Hi sorry I meant to post this on Sunday night...and thought I actually did.
Oh retail and the holiday season, how I missed you......NOT

Well I haven't been great this week so far I'm back to my night snacking. The week is still early so hoping to turn this around by WI.

Shan let's make a pack that we will work out at least 3 times a week until the end of the challenge. Let's get in 1 or 2 this week then up to 3 by week 4. I've been so bad since I got back from vacation.
As for the heater....extra sweat = extra loss

Reesa - it's good that you know what went wrong. I'm still for have my bigger meal at dinner as I'm to sleepy to work if I have it at lunch time. I just need to stop the bed snacks. I hope your plan continues to work. The bigger meal at lunch is the better way if possible.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:13 AM   #2  

CONGRATULATIONS Sum38, piper girl and Shan for being our biggest losers week 2.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:22 PM   #3  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Sounds like a plan. I will definitely work on my one or two for this week and let you know how I go. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I'm on day four of Atkins and doing great.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:32 PM   #4  

You may win this week Shannon....I've been working crazy hours all week so no exercise yet. Need to squeeze some in tomorrow and Sat

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:12 AM   #5  
MeTime

Jacky- I walked for an hour tonight just trying to find a taxi after work. I am totally counting that as part of my exercise for the day because despite the cold temperature outside, I was sweating once I got into the cab. Haha. Hope you have better luck this weekend.

It's so true that it is so difficult to fit in time for things when we have crazy busy schedules. I'm finding success with Atkins for week one mainly because I'm forcing myself to cook ahead at least a few meals. This is especially important for me at work. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I plan on two lovely days with my boyfriend while he is home. Plan to stay on plan of course, and possibly get in some bowling this weekend. We will see. I'm feeling optimistic about my weigh in on Sunday. Can't wait. Good night everyone.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:22 AM   #6  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Not the best of weeks for me. -- I was due to get TOM on Thursday; I had all the cravings etc but TOM has been a no show so far... joys of getting old, sigh.

My weight is exactly the same as it was last week, I am hoping, at least, a small drop for tomorrow's weigh in

Atleast I did not gain! That is a plus.

I did keep up with my workouts. That probably did the trick that I did not gain this week. I lifted weights 3 times this week, and yesterday I felt strong(er). I also have walked 9 times this week so far. I usually walk my doggie outdoors and then I have been adding another 5 mile treadmill session. -- To me exercise is the key for a weight loss.

Next week's goal is to eat OP every day! (Except Thanksgiving ) And also not to go overboard on Thanksgiving.

What are your Thanksgiving plans? We are spending it with a few friends. It is kind of nice, this way I am not responsible doing all the cooking. -- I am making green bean casserole (all from scratch, incl the onion rings), gluten free stuffing (I have Celiac, and my family went gf when I was diagnosed with it), mashed potatoes and eggnog cheesecake.

Looking forward to it!
Old 11-23-2014, 08:15 PM   #7  
MeTime

Atkins week one was great for me. 7.5 lbs down. Not water weight either since I've been doing the calorie counting for the past three months. Super thrilled with the results and ready to continue on to week 2 for me. Hope everyone has a good week four as we move into week 4 of this challenge. Cheers.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:34 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 199/175.2/150

Height: 5' 6"

I had a nice loss in week 3 but it's due to me being so sick I couldn't eat and what I did eat didn't stay down. I am finally feeling better and hoping for a great week 4.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:03 PM   #9  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

I think I will use one of my freebies this week... after Thanksgiving and the days leading to it, I am up 5 pounds. I know a lot of this is just bloat, but it will take me days to drop this water weight off...

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving (my US friends). We did! We spent it with friends.

So I kinda slipped for 3 days, but I am back OP today. I left all trimmings and cookies at my friend's house (poor her!), and only brought home some turkey for my hubby. So no tempting foods around the house!

I am back on 5:2 plan, and today is a fast day. I have been lazy all morning...need to get my butt off this chair and walk the doggie and hit the gym for some weights. This bloat needs some help from a sweat sessions