Old 07-14-2014, 12:42 AM   #1  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 12 (07/14-07/20)

Well oh dear .. lost another 2 members ... still .. there is 4 of us left .. even if most of us are super quiet .. here are this weeks results Definitely know I left it long enough to past the deadline for weighing in this week before I started calculating lol ..

TEAM - This week - 2.9 pounds Lost
Total loss 35.5 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0.13%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 3.49%

KATT - This week -1.7 pound Lost
Total loss 7.4 pounds.
Percentage loss this week - 0.71%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 3.12%

KRIS - This week - 0 (missed)
Total loss 7.2 pounds.
Percentage loss this week - 0.0%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 4.59%

NOVUS - This week - 1.2 pound loss
Total loss 12.4 pounds.
Percentage loss this week - 0.72%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 7.01%

DANGEROUSC - This week - Missed WEEK 2
Total loss 8.5 pounds.
Percentage lost this week - 0%
Total percentage lost in challenge - 5.45%

Well done Novus
Dangerous please hold on lol .. dont want to lose you so close to the end!

Well it was a good day for me today .. sort of .. managed to get to the gym and do 40 minutes of circuit training and then 25 minutes on the treadmill before my 30 minute sauna ... was feeling pretty good at the end of it ... but then about 30 min later started feeling icky .. and then when I drank a bit more water I ended up bringing it back up again So left work and came home .. had a little boiled lemonade to settle my tummy and a nap .. woke up groggy but feeling better .. have day off tomorrow so I think I should just take it easy

So hopefully I won't be chatting to myself on these threads all week this time lol ..
Old 07-15-2014, 02:53 PM   #2  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

It seems the Team has abandoned the challenge.

Oh well, I'm here to end with you Nightkatt. Sorry to hear about your recent health problems....hope you're feeling better. Have a great week.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:57 PM   #3  
Trying again

Hiya Novus ... yep .. bit quiet on the team front for sure ... hopefully everyone is still reading just too busy to be able to post at this time And yay for sticking with me ..

Feeling a lot better today .. all ready to get to work Just chilling at Starbucks with a coffee to wake me up properly lol .. I did some more baking to take into work to give away to the customers yesterday as it was my day off ... Ginger Crunch, Choc Caramel Slice and a Gluten Free Lemony Slice (not overly happy with this recipe .. not enough of a lemon flavour for me to be happy with still). Also made some last minute Coconut/Lemon Friands for those that prefer the cupcakes I usually do lol .. So nice to be able to still bake and not have it around the house to tempt me lol.

Have a good day!
Old 07-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #4  
Trying again

Oh dear ... where is everyone this week?? I almost forgot to update my weigh in myself this week .. which would have been gutting cos I was happy with the loss this week lol .. so far it looks like Novus and I are the only ones heading for the finish line .. so sad especially when we only have one week to go!!

Come on ladies .. there aren't many of us .. but I sure hope we all make it over the finish

TOM has finally arrived (I do sound thankful .. and in a way I am lol .. just happy to finally have it here so the dang thing finishes!!) so was surprised at any loss this week .. mind you .. I have been putting in some good times at the gym .. I have a routine now which I am loving ... 25 min at Level 5 on the treadmill, followed by 30 minutes of circuit training (that is alternating between weight machine and cardio machine at 1 min each ... 15 different machines) .. and then another 20-25 min on the treadmill (depending on how busy it is and how much time I have) .. and then to celebrate (as well as get me to the end of the time I put on the treadmill) I have a lovely sauna ... have done this 3 times this week .. and one of the days I also added in an extra 15 minutes on the Vibra training machine (which apparently is a 30 minute workout on its own .. but I never feel like I have done enough lol .. hence doing other things too). .. .so well over my 90 minute target for working out this week .. Im looking forward to Monday .. but it won't be a long one as I am starting work earlier than usual .. but will get in about 1 hour and skip the sauna .. then will do the full workout on Tues & Thurs .... with mini ones Mon Wed Fri.

I have found my workout mojo I think lol .. finally!!! While I have enjoyed this challenge I just couldn't get my focus right to lose what I was hoping to ... until now .. typical its at the end of the challenge lol .. but on the plus side its better late than never .. also I still have my May Day Challenge to complete (end of August) and then my second Christmas Challenge .. hopefully I will do as good as I did when I ran my last one ... mainly I am curious to see how I have done on August 18 as that will be my 1 year anniversary for when I jumped back on the wagon .. anyway .. not sure if anyone is reading this anyway .. so better get off to bed .. off to work tomorrow
Old 07-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 179/ticker/135

Hi guys! Sorry to be MIA. Trying to work 3 jobs and got a new dog - love her! I've got to figure something out for more balance in my life.

Novus - you are so steady! I really admire your consistency!
Old 07-20-2014, 03:49 PM   #6  
Trying again

Hi Kris .. nice to see you still hanging in there and you do sound very busy ... just off to start the new thread for our final week hopefully you can pop in again some time through the week too What sort of puppy??