3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Blue Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 8 (06/16-06/22) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/296876-blue-team-2014-spring-meltdown-chat-thread-week-8-06-16-06-22-a.html)

Bigmid 06-15-2014 11:53 PM

Blue Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 8 (06/16-06/22)

Week 8 is how is everyone feeling? Great I hope:carrot:

CONGRATULATIONS to BigChiefHoho, Robot and seaurchin great job on the losses ladies.

I did better than I thought I would this week. I ate a bit to much "bad food" and had a couple drinks on Friday night, then my brother and niece were in town and I thought I ate to much yesterday too but I guess I did okay.

That being said I did eat way to much today.....TOM coming at least I hope that's why cause then I should ease up with the eating too.

I will get back to the gym again this week too haven't made it there in over a week so it will be good to get back.

May not have a great loss this week with such a big loss this week and with TOM and water weight from the gym I hope to go down but may not be as much as I hope.

Good luck to everyone this week I know you'll all do great!!:D

BigChiefHoho 06-16-2014 07:37 AM

Nice job, everybody! Especially Bigmid - 6 lb, holy cow!

I should have a good week this week. My husband's going to be gone for 5 days, so I'll probably live at the gym. It's so boring when he's out, haha.

Robot 06-16-2014 11:40 AM

Congrats, Bigmid and all the losers for the week!

I'm planning on doing yoga later. Let's hope I actually do it.

abetterme 06-16-2014 05:44 PM

Congrats everyone.
This week I'm watching my husband graduate the police academy. I'll be out of town all week so I'll be using a freebie next time.
Have a great week!

seaurchin 06-16-2014 11:57 PM

I'm just checking in for a few minutes. Still in colorado. Went gem hunting and gold mining today and hiked a few short trails. I haven't seen scales since I left last Thursday. It is a bit worrisome, but I hope all the walking is helping to keep me on track. You all have a great week.

seaurchin 06-19-2014 10:59 PM

Nearing 50, still about 40 pounds overweight an hiked my first 14er! It took about 8 hours round trip. Going up was easier than coming down. It was brutal on my poor knees on the way back down snd took us just as long. But I made it! Thanks to my hubby for his encouragement alobg the way and patience as he could have donebit in less time. What fun! What stunning views! M yes, I would do it again. Have a great week

BigChiefHoho 06-20-2014 08:50 AM

That sounds great, seaurchin, even with the sore knees! I love hiking, but it's been a long time since I was on a good long one.

Bigmid 06-20-2014 10:22 AM

Hi it's been a long crazy week sorry about being MIA. I was right too eating out of control this week. I have two days to sort it out and not effect WI. Let's hope it happens.

OMG an 8hr hike not sure I could do it. I like walking but 8hrs.....only if I'm on vacation. Great job.

Well off to work the sun is finally shining after a week of rain. Happy dance

Robot 06-20-2014 11:43 AM

I woke up bloated and icky. The scale was up 1 lb. I did have a great week food wise, so by next week I should see a nice loss.

Seaurchin - Sounds like you're having an amazing time.

Bigmid 06-20-2014 09:11 PM

Hi it's been a long crazy week sorry about being MIA. I was right too eating out of control this week. I have two days to sort it out and not effect WI. Let's hope it happens.

OMG an 8hr hike not sure I could do it. I like walking but 8hrs.....only if I'm on vacation. Great job.

Well off to work the sun is finally shining after a week of rain. Happy dance