3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Biggest Loser Challenges (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges-225/)
-   -   Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Nutrition Thread Week 5 (05/26-07/01) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/296185-red-team-2014-spring-meltdown-nutrition-thread-week-5-05-26-07-01-a.html)

Nightkatt 05-25-2014 04:06 PM

Red Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Nutrition Thread Week 5 (05/26-07/01)

This is the format for the Nutrition Journal for those who wish to utilize it. You could also add total calories for the day to the bottom of each day (if you are a calorie counter) or points (Weight Watchers), or just simply POP (perfectly on plan) ... whatever works for you ...
Just cut and paste into your own post and return each day to EDIT (update) that same post, please do not repost for each day.

Monday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Tuesday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Wednesday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Thursday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Friday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Saturday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Sunday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm)

Nightkatt 05-25-2014 04:10 PM

grrr ... yes before you say it I know I got the month wrong for the end .. .its early for me and Im still not used to putting the dates around the wrong way for me so pushed the 7 instead of the 6 and posted before I realised ... hopefully someone will be nice enough to fix that for me :)

Novus 05-26-2014 11:59 AM

Monday
Breakfast: Sirloin beef tips; scrambled eggs with cheddar; strawberries; Flourless Raisin-Spice Muffins
Snack1: Deli turkey + pimento cheese; raw broccoli
Snack2: Cherry tomatoes and bell pepper strips with hummus; blueberries; almonds
Dinner: Mexican Rice Casserole (I subbed cauli-rice, used chicken instead of beef, and added some corn); cantaloupe

Calories (target = 1200-1550) 1309
Carbs (target = 60-77) 75
Fat (target = 65-86) 76
Protein (target = 90-116) 94

Tuesday
Breakfast: Scotch Eggs; Berry Granola Frozen Yogurt Bar (see my recipe for this HERE)
Lunch: Zesty Summer Salad; grilled chicken strips; cantaloupe
Snack/Dinner: Deli turkey + pimento cheese; celery with peanut butter

Calories (target = 1200-1550) 1091
Carbs (target = 60-77) 36
Fat (target = 65-86) 73
Protein (target = 90-116) 77

Wednesday
Breakfast: Egg scramble with mushrooms, ham, and hot pepper cheese; cottage cheese with applesauce
Snack: Clif Mini Builder's Protein Bar
Lunch: Baked Rigatoni Stuffed Pepper (made with gf pasta); Cucumber Salad with Balsamic Dressing; cantaloupe
Snack/Dinner: Deli turkey + pimento cheese; strawberries; spoonful of peanut butter

Calories (target = 1200-1550) 1214
Carbs (target = 60-77) 67
Fat (target = 65-86) 71
Protein (target = 90-116) 85

Thursday
Ate out for lunch so no way to accurately log numbers. I think I was pretty much on target, though....except for the ice cream.

Friday
My lunch made me a wee bit ill so I didn't eat for the rest of the day so the numbers were way bad.

Saturday
Post-run: Cantaloupe. A lot of cantaloupe.
Breakfast: Breakfast Pizza (gluten free thin crust, maple-dijon aioli, scrambled egg, bacon, sausage, ham, cheddar)
Lunch: Burger with cheese and tomato; raw veggies and hummus; blueberries

Calories (target = 1200-1550) 1083
Carbs (target = 60-77) 60
Fat (target = 65-86) 66
Protein (target = 90-116) 64

Sunday
Breakfast: Bistro Burger (bunless); fruit salad - cantaloupe, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, kiwi
Lunch: Salt & Vinegar Crispy Baked Fish with Lemon-Dill Sauce; Fancy Peas and Carrots; 1/3 of a large banana
Dinner:

dangerouscurves76 05-27-2014 12:49 PM

Monday: 3 light meals, 1 snack (that's a lie....really 1 dessert), 2 mixed drinks **Must watch carb intake! :club:

Food News:

Aldi's had a great sale on fruits and veggies. Took advantage of that an now I'm stocked up for the week. Kind of bored with my morning smoothies so I bought a different vanilla flavored protein powder from Walmart. And I've been checking out vegan food blogs for quick budget-friendly meals for the week. Going to be a great OP week. :^: