Old 05-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team 2014 Spring Meltdown Chat Thread Week 3 (05/12-05/18)

Hi blue team congratulations to everyone with a loss this week great job.

I did okay this week with the exception of today. At least I have the whole week to make up for it now though. Let's hope it's enough.

Well it's late and I need to be up early. Everyone have a great week 3 and I'll be back to chat tomorrow.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 175 / ticker / 125

Height: 5'2"

Hurray for a new week! I'm not expecting much on the scale this week since I lost so much last week, but I'll see what I can do. Hopefully I can hit the gym with a little more regularity since I'm not sick anymore. My husband just got back, so we're going to start lifting weights, which ought to be great for my figure but maybe not so hot for my scale numbers (water weight from the new exercise program and all that). We'll see how it goes!
Old 05-12-2014, 10:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Blue Team:

Total Lost: -10.9 lbs (-0.42%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: Sydney 2009 (-8.3 lbs, -3.17%)

Honorable Mentions:

BigChiefHoho (-4.2 lbs, -2.65%)
Bigmid (-3.6 lbs, -1.93%)
ak812 (-1.4 lbs, -0.75%)

Congratulations to all of our losers !! You guys are rocking this challenge !!

We moved this weekend... it went pretty smoothly with only a few small blips. Now I get the fun chore of unpacking. The one really nice thing is I have tons more storage in the new house so should be able to find homes for everything.

Hope everyone has a great week 3 !
Old 05-12-2014, 03:17 PM   #4  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Congrats, Sydney 2009 on being the biggest loser. Our team is amazing.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #5  

Well thank goodness it is a brand new week and I feel like i have my head on better then I did last week. The whole week was a terrible, food wise, exercise wise, stress wise, etc etc etc. but I am feeling focused this week already, thank goodness, so should do much better. It helps to have most of the managers traveling this week. I won't have so much I'm trying to juggle and can feel like I can focus on me. Just logging my food plans for today made me feel so much more in control.

Leslie, are you still on the East Coast? I know you moved last year and didn't know if you moved back or if you were just moving into a better fitting home.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:59 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

I'm looking forward to this week. I'm feeling more energetic so I can't wait to work out tonight.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:10 AM   #7  

COMGRATULATIONS TO THE BLUE TEAM AND TO,OUR BIGGEST LOSERS THIS WEEK.

Blue Team Biggest Loser: Sydney 2009 (-8.3 lbs, -3.17%)

Honorable Mentions:

BigChiefHoho (-4.2 lbs, -2.65%)
Bigmid (-3.6 lbs, -1.93%)
ak812 (-1.4 lbs, -0.75%)

I had a great day and a great workout tonight...not so great in the food dept. I've eaten a lot of sweets today. Tomorrow is a new day and a week to go. So I'm hoping to be okay at the end of the week for WI again. Keep it off or lose
Old 05-13-2014, 01:44 AM   #8  
It's more UP than Down!

S/C/G: 138 / 102 / 65 kg

Height: 169cm

Our team is amazing! I'm proud of us!!!! I don't think I'll see such a big loss this week, though.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:20 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations to all! Amazing results! I'm still congested. Its been a week now since i've come down with this horrible cold which has prevented any type of exercise. Though i'm trying to avoid the white stuff (pasta, rice, bread, crackers), i am watching what i'm eating. I'm sure that there wont be amazing results this week until I can get back to exercising, but even a pound is better than nothing. Enjoy the rest of your week! best wishes to everyone.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:10 PM   #10  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

This week is going good I'm hoping to be Down 2lbs
Old 05-14-2014, 08:21 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 175 / ticker / 125

Height: 5'2"

Did my first weights session last night, and, as expected, I'm up a pound already from the water retention. Hopefully that goes away in time for a nice loss this week, but I'm not counting on it.
Old 05-14-2014, 11:25 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefHoho View Post
Did my first weights session last night, and, as expected, I'm up a pound already from the water retention. Hopefully that goes away in time for a nice loss this week, but I'm not counting on it.
BigChiefHoho, You know it is only temporary so you shouldn't worry about it. I love weightlifting, feeling strong is a great feeling (after you get over the feeling sore LOL).

Been a good week so far, I don't know if I will lose but I feel under control. I'm not overeating, not under eating, not craving and feeling satisfied. All is good even if I don't show a significant loss I feel like I'm winning. I was craving carbs soooooo much the past few months and managed to regain over 20 pounds, to just have a couple of days without that dark cloud over my head makes me feel like a winner, regardless of how the scale looks. The scale will catch up if I keep focused and today I feel very content with my program.

Have a good week everyone,
Old 05-15-2014, 11:13 AM   #13  

Hi blue team!
Boy, my weight has been fluctuating so much this week with the heat and also saltier dinners. I know the weigh-in deadline is Sunday but if my lowest weight is mid week can I record that one on Sunday instead? I know my last weigh-in on Sunday was water weight because the next day my weight was like 1 1/2lbs lower. Would this be ok?
Hope you're all doing well!
Old 05-16-2014, 01:23 AM   #14  

Hi everyone sorry I've been MIA it's been a busy couple days. I'm gaining again and don't really know why. Eating hasn't been to bad and exercise has been okay so who knows. I just know I need by stomach to go down and now even my legs seem bigger and that's only in the last week. My body is rebelling I think.

Abetterme you can put your weight down whenever you want as long as it is before Sunday at 6.

Everyone else it sounds like you are in control and that is awesome. You are all doing amazing. This journey is not only about the weight loss but the change that takes place inside as well as the outside. The battles we all face and overcoming those battles, whether they are with food exercise or even busy lives. You are doing this and winning.

You rock blue team.
Old 05-16-2014, 02:30 AM   #15  

Thanks for the clarification!
We can do this blue team!