Red Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 11 (12/16/13 - 12/22/13)

• Hi Red team hope you all had a good week. Your chat thread is still active and your all chatting so that's good.

Hope you have a good week 11
  • Red Team:

Total Lost: -4.1 lbs (-0.29%)

Red Team Biggest Loser: Ficklehearts (-3.0 lbs, -1.30%)

Honorable Mentions:

nlauah (-0.9 lbs, -0.49%)
    Riddy (-0.8 lbs, -0.45%)
    cleancowgirl (-0.7 lbs, -0.33%)

Congratulations to all the week 10 losers !

Hope everyone has a great week 11 !
  • Congrats FickleHearts, nlauah, and cleancowgirl!

Yahoo for another week of losing! Now it gets tough for me. I have so much to do, that I'm struggling getting in exercise every day. I'm pretty sure I won't get any done on Saturday - going straight from work to a Christmas party. The rest of the week I'm going to have to get creative - I think the hula hoop is going to be my savior.

Hang in there, everyone! Stay calm and focused - we can do this!
  • This week is not going well although last week was a bit of a shocker for me. I'm back to my starting weight the last time I tried super hard to get skinny LOL. I have mixed feelings about, but overall feel pretty positive!

Grats to nlaugh, Riddy, and cleancow!

Hope you all have a great week!
  • Hi everyone ... bit quieter this week .. understandable I guess with Xmas only a couple of days away ... just checking in .. did my weigh in for this week (as my weigh ins are on Mondays) .. still losing so am happy even though I haven't been able to stick to plan this week with work hours all over the place .. but after Xmas it will be easier as I have a couple of weeks off

Well done to Ficklehearts, nlauah, Riddy & Cleancowgirl .. great job!!

Better go before my wifi runs out of time lol ... have a great Xmas everyone .. be safe and happy and love the day