Blue Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 9 (12/02/13 - 12/08/13)

• Blue Team:

Total Lost: +1.1 lbs (+0.06%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: Secret Swan (-1.5 lbs, -0.99%)

Honorable Mentions:

Haley8203 (-2.4 lbs, -0.63%)

Congratulations to the losers for week 8.

Unfortunately we showed a gain overall but we did well considering it was Thanksgiving for a good many of us !

Still without Excel access on this end but will be able to use a computer at our friends house until our stuff arrives in 2 weeks.

Hope everyone has a great week 9 !
  • CONGRATULATIONS Secret Swan and Haley8203 for being our biggest losers this week.

Thanks Leslie for doing up the totals and putting up the new threads. I just got home from our work Christmas party and was about to do them.....so nice surprise

Well in the last 10 days I have dropped 5.4lbs so happy with that. I just need to go down a big more and then maintain.

Hope you all have a great night. We're in for a blizzard with 15-25cm of snow expected by tomorrow night:-( Not looking forward to that at all.
  • Sorry I got home too late tonight to post - gained .4 this week so maybe it's all for the best.

Congrats to Secret Swan and Haley8203 - and great loss Bigmid. Hope we all have a good week and stay warm everybody!
  • Congrats to the losers!

I'm pretty sure I had lost a few pounds earlier last week, but then gained it right back on Thanksgiving. The pumpkin pie was too good to resist. Hopefully this week, I'll see a nice loss.
  • Congratulations, Haley! And way to go, blue team! I think we did really well considering the holiday.

I ate a ton on thanksgiving, although no pie! Not by choice, but because there was no pie. I ask you, who has thanksgiving with no pie? Just weird.

I keep thinking I'm going to have to get some somehow.

Edited post because I was just venting last night.
  • Hi everyone,

Well we are settling in for our ice storm. Bit bum cuz hubby is trapped in philly waiting for flight home. Really dont think it will happen today.

Hope everyone is having a good week.
  • hiddenstar - hope your hubby gets to get home soon for the weekend!

On a happier note, for me at least, for the 12 week weight loss challenge we had here at work, I've lost 12.8 lbs, for 7.36%! And I'm taking home the grand prize! $40 hahaha, not much, since it was only $5 to sign up, and 8 of us were in the challenge.

If there is hope for me yet, there's hope for all of us!

Two weeks till the Christmas week! I'm NOT ready yet!!