Old 10-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 4 (10/28/13 - 11/03/13)

Hi everyone,
Sorry I was MIA all week I really thought I would get in on more and chat but that didn't happen. Sorry about the I'm a very bad leader

Also not sure what this week will bring for me either as my mom goes in the hospital tomorrow for major back surgery. She will have one tomorrow and the big on on Friday. Not sure if I will have Internet there so may not get on much and will be spending most days and hours there.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of our losers this week. Only Believe, t0rn, pearl fit, LittleBlueCat

Awesome job ladies

I haven't WI as I'm still up and right now losing is not my main focus. I have been maintaining my gain and for right now maintaining is okay.

Hopefully I will have my head back in the game once this week is done.

If any of you want to step in and lead the chats let me know as I understand I've been horrible at it lately. If not please bear with me for a bit.

Have a great week everyone.

Last edited by Bigmid; 10-28-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #2  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

I was very disappointed with my 1 lb loss. I expect, or should I say, work towards 2 lbs/week. But I guess it wasn't all bad...

Congrats to all the losers this week!!

We can make it through this candy week......
Old 10-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

Bigmid - life is always getting in way - just how things go. Sending prayers for your mom. If it makes you feel better for being ”bad leader" (your opinion not mine), i order you to do 5 jumping jacks as punishment.

Congrats to all the biggest loser this week. Yay! Blue won again

So i am going to put out a challenge. What are you going to do MORE this week? I am going to commit to running more. I normally run 2 laps at gym. I'm going to shoot for 3.

Last edited by hiddenstar; 10-28-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/278/180

Height: 5'8"

Way to go blue team!
Old 10-29-2013, 12:09 AM   #5  

LittleBlueCat - 1lb is good don't ever say only a lb.....have you seen the picture for a pound of fat

hiddenstar - I didn't do the jumping jacks....meant too but I'll do 10 tomorrow instead:-) thanks for the vote of confidence too...appreciate it. Good luck on the 3 laps I know you can do it.

Only Believe - hello

Well mom goes to the hospital for 5:30am tomorrow that means us up at 4. Better get my buns to sleep. Should have lots of time to pace the hospital halls so there's something

Night blue team
Old 10-29-2013, 05:58 AM   #6  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Jacky, you're an awesome leader - don't fret, we're doing just fine with your leadership. Prayers have been offered for your mom, I know this is a hard time period, much less for eating.

Congratulations to our team and our biggest losers. I'm still being bad, and maintaining like you Jacky, is the best I can do for now. As for the rest of you - great job!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 238/188/150

Height: 5'2

YAY BLUE TEAM!!

what am I going to do MORE of this week
well-tomorrow my residents (I live/work in a group home for disabled adults) go to Disney World for 2 weeks so I'm on vaca for 2 weeks, since my kids are in school we just do a "staycation" so I want to move more!!! go to the gym during the day, walk at night or elliptical at night zumba during the day! I have the time I don't want to waste it sitting around
Old 10-29-2013, 02:08 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Jacky, I hope all is going well with your mom. And congrats to the biggest losers of the week!

This week, I am going to exercise more. I need to make that a more intense, ingrained habit, especially since it's getting cold and there will be a ton of holiday treats!
Old 10-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #9  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post

Also not sure what this week will bring for me either as my mom goes in the hospital tomorrow for major back surgery. She will have one tomorrow and the big on on Friday. Not sure if I will have Internet there so may not get on much and will be spending most days and hours there.

Have a great week everyone.
Don't worry about not being as active on this chat. You have important things to take care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenstar View Post
So i am going to put out a challenge. What are you going to do MORE this week? I am going to commit to running more. I normally run 2 laps at gym. I'm going to shoot for 3.
Last week I didn't exercise at all. This week I plan on changing that.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #10  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

Bigmid - hope everything went well today.

Robot - did you get some exercise in this week?

Secretswan - where you able to stay strong with the holiday treats yesterday?

Sarain - sounds like you are going to be productive on your mini-vaca. Enjoy your rest and me time.

Dora - maintaining is not bad - i think that it is good. Sometimes are bodies just take awhile to show our work. Keep going.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping on their plans. I have really been hitting it hard at the gym. My muscles are aching which i know means more water weight. I daily weigh myself andjust keep watching it go up and down. Hopefully it is a down on my official weigh in day
Old 11-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #11  

Smile

I am thinking about due for a whoosh, but my body seems to be changing even if the scale is bouncing around the same half-pound over and over. Because I bought size 8 jeans today! That's what I used to consider my normal size, till it drifted to 12 and then 14 was tight. So whoohoo! Although I can't help but wonder if they are not really more like 10s or even 12s, what with vanity sizing.
Still, back to single digits!
Old 11-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #12  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Very emotionally tumultuous week with extreme emotional eating to boot. So far maintaining, but feel awful. Binge eating out of control. Sorry team, not progressing, spinning my wheels, head spinning too. Maybe next week will be better.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doragone View Post
Very emotionally tumultuous week with extreme emotional eating to boot. So far maintaining, but feel awful. Binge eating out of control. Sorry team, not progressing, spinning my wheels, head spinning too. Maybe next week will be better.
Sometimes maintaining is a major accomplishment! I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

I've been an overeater, but not actually much of a binge eater, so please forgive me if this doesn't sound as helpful as it is intended to be, but one thing I have been rediscovering recently is how much exercise helps me stabilize my moods. I don't know what might be going on in your life and what kind of time it leaves you, but have you been able to get some in? It might help you cope with things better, and if it doesn't then at least it will counteract some of the eating. But maybe you're already doing this.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 277/231/150

Height: 5' 4"

Hello all, I've haven't been as active as I had hoped. I've had a crazy rough couple of weeks - I really empathize with everyone going through a difficult time. I was going to be happy if I maintained this week but I'm down .8.

My weight loss has been really slowing down. I haven't had the time I usually have to exercise. I tried green coffee extract this morning if for nothing but a placebo effect. I'm thinking of buying a rebounder/mini-trampoline because I want to step up my aerobic exercise and be kind to my knees. Anyone look into purchasing one? The good ones are really expensive - and difficult to hide from frugal husbands. (Mine says why don't I mow the lawn, paint the house, chop firewood, etc. then see if I have any extra energy before spending $$ on equipment or gym memberships).
Old 11-03-2013, 05:00 PM   #15  

Hi everyone,
Just a quick update mom made it through both surgeries and according to the Dr they went well. According to moms pain she says otherwise.

I have been eating crazy but I have lost during all of this.
I did post a gain still as I've taken my 2 freebies already. I hope to keep going down from here. Actually down about 4lbs this week. But gained 8 last months